Man eats 20,000th Big Mac Monday

Gorske says it's taken him 32 years, two months, and two days to reach this point. In one bite he shattered Golden Arches history.

Hmmm, "Gorske says he's never had any health problems as a result of his Big Mac diet, and he has no intention of quitting.". Ah, put that in your pipe and smoke it you government nannies!!

I first saw this on NBC news just a few minutes ago and the guy is thinner than me.

Just because one person can eat 20k Big Macs, does not mean everyone can. Some have faster metabolisms, and burn more calories, or whatever. This person is the exception to the rule, not the rule.

And even if there are no immediate health problems, there's bound to be the foundations for a heart attack, or a stroke, something thereabouts.

So what? Just like LostinSpace insinuated, does that give government the right to tell you what to eat or to push their rethoric down your throat? Yeah, generally you eat more callories than you burn, you get fat, the responsibility is in your hands, not governments. And if you do become sick and develop health issues because of your eating habbits, then you should pick up the tab, not the goverment. The reason the government IS pushing their rethoric is because they have trapped themselfs with all the social programs and picking up the tabs for all the people who can't make it on their own, now that the tab is too big they are doing what they can to trim it, but instead of dumping the social programs they are forcing their rethoric down everyone's throat in hope to lower the bill overtime while still charging the normal tax payer more because "we gotta support the less fortunate"

Guest kenny87

It didn't show a picture of him, I bet he's huge.

Do you think the AVERAGE person could eat 1.7 burgers (proburly fries aswell) a day for over 32 years without turning into Mr. Lardarse?

quote:

Originally posted by Kenworthy:

It didn't show a picture of him, I bet he's huge.

Do you think the AVERAGE person could eat 1.7 burgers (proburly fries aswell) a day for over 32 years without turning into Mr. Lardarse?

Well, when he ate the 19,000 hamburger he weighed almost 85 kg about 187.4 lbs, not to bad for a 6 ft tall person.

Link