Getting there From here on 2watts

Skiiwa

I have some thoughts I posted by accident in another thread..Probly gonna have my spaceman spiff license revoked now! Anywho, if anyone has some thoughts or maybe some good reading that may be able to enlighten me, I would be very thankfull. So thankfull I would even be willing to give U a ride in my first space ship..Providing U sign a paper stating that if U die, it wasnt my fault >> Power Probly has less to do with it than how and were the power is applied-I wonder if anyone has tried mixing, 0 Field point theroy and string theroy.. It occured to me that if U could figure out what "teases" an Electron into becoming an electron from the point field then U might have ALL the bloody energy U need. If I am correct then the "String that IS an electron" becomes such because of a resonance or some such property of our Spacetime makeup. Or ontherwords, because of the Rules impossed upon us by Our 4 demsions. There are a lot of smart People in this forum It seems..Maybe I'm missing somthing....GOD I wish I could get my hands on Tesla's classified stuff. << BTW..they were talking about folding space and going faster than the speed of light and how much energy it would take..

Ok...started a new topic.

Like I said previously.....what is 'Tesla's classified stuff'.

Is this an X file thing?

Tesla was a genius who went head to head with Edison,and unfortunately didn't fare all that well.

However, we use AC power because of him (and others),not to mention multiphase motors.Which are used everyday in a million applications.

When Tesla, Died a lot of his work was taken by our Gov and classified..My guess judgeing by what work he was most intrested in, is that he was on the right track to figureing out our MIssing link in Physics..(I dont think he was looking for the missing link. But the work he was doing is what was needed to expose it) There is no need to travel A Zillion miles if U can "bring were U want to go to U" by folding space..Unfortunatley the energies we need to do this, along with the mechanics of were how and to what degree this energy needs to be applied are not here....In the public domain.....The key to EVERYTHING from what I can makeout is the making of enough energy. After that we can figure out were how and to what degree to apply our power. I do believe the 2 things though are linked..the making of this "teased" energy and then learning to fold space are probly linked..There. All on the same page now. I hope.

Ok....missing link in physics.

His knowledge of physics was of late 1800's and early to mid 1900's.

I believe he was working on ways to transmit power over the air without benifit of conductors.The Tesla coil was one famous experiment.

If I remember correctly,physicists in this time era pretty much thought they had things figured out.Just a few minor details to wrap up.

Like when materials were heated the radiation (light) they gave off didn't quite meet calculations.

Now I don't know anything about the government taking his work, but I guess I need more information on the missing link.

Heheheh, And U thought we are only missing one in between the apes and Man:)P There are a LOT of missing links in Physics. However there is probly another force we are missing..Im not at all sure though if it nessasary to figure it out before or AFTER we POOF into folded space-time...Might be a good idea to try though. As far as Tesla Goes, Its a fact our Gov took a bunch of his stuff. What it was and what was in it I think would be very good reading..Not sure if it would pertain to what Im thinking or not. My gut feeling tells me that the energies and fields created by his High resonance devices would at High enough Energies Do some very intresting things to the 0 point field. Also Dont be fooled by his understanding of Physics. There is a LOT we dont know. From what I understand the majority of his stuff STILL remains

classified,....Implying that it pertains to our gizmos, devices, and dont move or Ill fry U from the inside out kinda thing. If it was no longer relevant to our gov then they could release the stuff.

Tesla had some very interesting devices, one of which somehow pulled energy from the atmosphere itself. Nothing powered it directly, it literally pulled power from the earth's magnetic field, and the atmosphere.

Of course the government took it, it would have put the energy industry out of business.

He had machines that were almost 100% efficient, he somehow figured out how to transmit electricity via the air, and a number of other fantastic things.

Once someone else figures out how to do it again, they won't last long.....

quote:

Of course the government took it, it would have put the energy industry out of business.

When exactly was that?

Didn't think there was an energy industry back then.

He was working on transmitting energy over the air,don't think he actually demonstrated a pratical device.

However,he is responsible for multiphase power and motors which we use every day.

We transmit Energy everyday by the Air..Its called Radio, TV, Cellular, etc, etc. The Freqency and power are the midigating atributes in its range and how well it frys U. Or if it can Power Your puter:)P

He could Have REALLY Screwed the Oil companys good, thats for sure. Good thing they stopped him or the oil for my Hair Would Probly be Very expensive!(No I dont use havoline in my Hair! Are U Crazy!! Mobile Baby!! All the way heheheh

quote:

Tesla had some very interesting devices, one of which somehow pulled energy from the atmosphere itself.

I thought capacitors could do that.

Don't large capacitors (in the Farad range) have that ability?

Don't know just asking.

But not enough to be pratical.

quote:

We transmit Energy everyday by the Air..Its called Radio, TV, Cellular, etc, etc.

But not enought to power a light bulb.

That's what Tesla was after.

A way to put Thomas Edison out of business.

I don't think they got along too well.

BTW.....Thomas Edison, despite those great Mickey Rooney movies,was not a nice person.

But a damm hard worker.

Hummm, Never tried to use one like that. they are useally used more as a storage medium like a battery..There use is that they can store a lot of energy and Discharge it very fast..All of it..ZAP, My EYE MY EYE! My knowledge of electronics though is somwhat limited...U gave me a thought though. Im chissleing away at it as I type! heheh

HEY no coment on my Oily Hair!! He was able to light a buld(Tesla). Problem was it could light U if U became grounded:)P Problem was solved I think..Lucky for us we make bad antenas.

Thomas Edison Was a Wanker..Just like Most Good Business men..Which he was.

quote:

From
:
On the evening of the experiment, each piece of equipment was first carefully checked. Then Tesla alerted his mechanic, Czito, to open the switch for only one second. The secondary coil began to sparkle and crack and an eerie blue corona formed in the air around it. Satisfied with the result, Tesla ordered Czito to close the switch until told to cease. Huge arcs of blue electricity snaked up and down the center coil. Bolts of man-made lightning more than a hundred feet in length shot out from the mast atop the station. Tesla's experiment burned out the dynamo at the El Paso Electric Company and the entire city lost power. The power station manager was livid, and insisted that Tesla pay for and repair the damage.

Do a Google search for other applicable websites.

Well crud..My post on a math and physics BBs brought no answers. Either its a pretty stupid idea, or they have no clue what I'm talking about.I think I will reword it and add it to thier theroy section.(I put it under Quantum Mechanics.)BTW Jaguar< Your point on if someone figures it out "they wont last long" Is probly a bigger problem than actually makeing a free~energy devise.I've thought a lot about that, and the fact is, it could destabalize the world. I guess nothing is ever free