Secrecy Power Sinks Patent Case

This appears to be another brief glimpse into the inner workings of a government that is doing things that are illegal and getting away with them.

Lesson learned: If you invent something and you are approached by a government contractor who will not divulge the intent of their interest.... RUN!!!!

Don't deal with them period. Don't take a penny of their looted money.

I have 5 inventions which will never see the light of day. I simply do not want the humanity, and the looters of today to enjoy the benefits those inventions provide.

But maybe someday, I will pass down my leatherbound notebook...

That just sucks, and the fact is Grizzle, the law does NOT exist, it was a precedence from a court ruling in 1953.

Congress has NEVER created a law such as this, it came out of English Common law, which some of our laws are based on, but in 1953, the judicial branch CREATED a law, and that unvoted on law was therefore used in this case.

It is complete and utter nonsense, but when the judicial branch is out of control, you do not have a republican form of government, you have a tyranny.

Judicial tyranny, and it's only gonna get worse.... unless some constructionists such as Roberts, are put on the bench to join, Scalia, and Thomas.

If they were allowed to take this to the supreme court, it might be overturned, but it can't be, and therefore, WON'T be.

Judicial tyranny at it's finest folks....

I've been saying this for several years now. America never became independant of the British Crown.

It is rather convenient for our leadership to invoke an old English common law to their advantage. Not quite cricket, but convenient

I reiterate, We are governed by criminals. Why do we even have courts of law?

I'll answer that myself... The courts are there to protect the interests of these criminals and to screw John Q Public out of his hard earned money.

We are edging ever closer to an uprising against the greedy idiots who are sacking the citizens.

You are correct, Jag. It is judicial tyranny.

But, the tyranny didn't begin in the courts. It started right at the top.

Not with the current administration, although they are using it more than any other has in the past.

Yes Jag, I read the article, forgive me for using the improper term. Whether you consider it judicial tyranny or not, it's the one's who choose to invoke it that is the real crime. Just because it exists doesn't mean they have to use it. So some blame lies with the people, politicans and President's who hide behind it.

quote:

Originally posted by Wolferz:

I've been saying this for several years now. America never became independant of the British Crown.

It is rather convenient for our leadership to invoke an old English common law to their advantage. Not quite cricket, but convenient

Yep.

Try reading this