Can weather be manipulated?

Guest Grayfox

Changed ridiculously STUPID thread subject

while at work listening to coast to coast George Noory had this guy Richard Hoagland on the show and he was saying that Katrina and possibly Rita were man made and were manipulated ie: steered towards a certain point of land.

however i think this guy should put down the crackpipe. i file this sort of stuff along with bigfoot, UFO's and ghost sightings. but to be fair he has proof!!!1!!11! (sic) if you check out his blog, he has several pics taken from the NWS NEXRAD radar that show something over new orleans that has the shape and form of a hurricane... only catch is the pics were taken on the 18th of august...12 days before katrina made landfall. to me the pics could be faked, hoagland says that they were "predictably erased from the official NEXRAD record" after he released this info (how convenient). on the NEXRAD photo it shows the time stamp starting at 0121 and its supposed to update every 6 minutes... however if you look at the timestamp, after 0127 the time becomes blurry so you cant read what it says... possible tampering.

he also shows a IR loop from a GEOS satellite showing the same period of time, and he says that theres nothing around new orleans and eastern LA, hardly any clouds, no precip bands, nothing. but when i look at it, i can make out what seems to be a circular cloud swirl off the SE coast of new orleans, but can really tell if its in the same place as his NEXRAD photo.

anyways i thought about putting this in the science section, but i personally think its a crock of crap and id throw it out for you guys to nibble on it. have fun.

on another note... sort of... this guy Scott Stevens thinks that weather can be manipulated, and in fact katrina was manipulated by the Japanese mafia as revenge for hiroshima... this guys an idiot, i would actually expect this sort of thing from a weatherman from Idaho...

and finally, there was another guest (cant remember if it was that idiot stevens or the idiot hoagland) that said FEMA purposely tanked their hurricane response so they could get more funding. some people make me wanna go postal...

[ 09-30-2005, 11:09 AM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

Grayfox, I did rather enjoy the article in the science section for the HAARP device. Stranger things have come out of Area 51 research.

Let's see, on a more reality note:

The Earth's magnetic field is weakening getting ready to do it's flip. Which in turn, allows more solar radiation to enter the atmosphere heating it up and heating up the oceans and in turn reducing the ozone layer again reducing the Earth's ability to repel even more solar radiation heating the atmosphere and oceans even more. Also, for all we know, the Earth's own internal heat engine may fluctuate (I don't think anyone has done research on this either). If the Earth's own heat engine increases this add's more energy to the atmosphere and ocean temperatures.

To add to this very complex issue the sun itself has been getting brighter:

Link: Global warming has finally been explained: the Earth is getting hotter because the Sun is burning more brightly than at any time during the past 1,000 years, according to new research......

Dr Gareth Jones, a climate researcher at the Met Office, said that Dr Solanki's findings were inconclusive because the study had not incorporated other potential climate change factors.

"The Sun's radiance may well have an impact on climate change but it needs to be looked at in conjunction with other factors such as greenhouse gases, sulphate aerosols and volcano activity," he said. The research adds weight to the views of David Bellamy, the conservationist. "Global warming - at least the modern nightmare version - is a myth," he said. "I am sure of it and so are a growing number of scientists. But what is really worrying is that the world's politicians and policy-makers are not.

"Instead, they have an unshakeable faith in what has, unfortunately, become one of the central credos of the environmental movement: humans burn fossil fuels, which release increased levels of carbon dioxide - the principal so-called greenhouse gas - into the atmosphere, causing the atmosphere to heat up. They say this is global warming: I say this is poppycock."

Which means the sun's temperature is also rising. Taking in all the evidence inculding the sun issue you can imagine now why Hurricanes are more frequent and very strong. As for the path they take that's more an issue of the high and low pressures that border it.

quote:

Weather can be manipulated. I turn on the AC and my house gets relatively cool. I turn on the heat and it gets warm. So there.

quote:

Global warming has finally been explained: the Earth is getting hotter because the Sun is burning more brightly than at any time during the past 1,000 years, according to new research......

ya i heard that too... several times. but no we are to blame for the sun getting hotter...

im tellin ya LIS if you dont already, listen to coast to coast am. its ususally on here at midnight CST... lots of interesting, if conspiratorial, stuff gets discussed.

Weather CAN be manipulated and Scott Stevens not only has a point, there are COUNTLESS studies which back up his claims.

Grayfox, only mere mortals without a fully functioning brain (they're usually called idiots) would dare refute that which they don't understand nor fathom within the scope of their intellect.

*thread moved*