Cell Processor

Guest yamamushi

Guest yamamushi

I don't know if this is off-topic, but I couldn't find a better place to put it.

And I don't want to sound like a troll or be flamebait here, but what if The Battlecruiser series came to the PS3, with that kind of power (backed by the cell processor), it would be really awesome to see where one could go with it. I know the previous games have been CPU-heavy. Imagine a UC, where you land on planets with live weather effects, where each raindrop is individually rendered, lightning, meteor storms, or when a ship explodes near yours, the shrapnel actually punctures your ship in specific places.

Like I said, I don't know if this was the right place to put this, and I don't want to come off as a troll (please don't ban me)

Told you Shame though, despite the rocky start PS3 is still going to kick Xbox360 bootah..

This generation, I think the real competition is going to be between Ps3 and the Wii.

Hmmm UC on the Wii..that would be interesting. Imagine sending Resnig to his death with the nun-chuks