Anyone up for some gaming this weekend?

Guest $iLk

If anyone is interested in meeting up online, I can host one of the following games either tonight or Saturday:

XWing VS TIE FIGHTER

Battlefield 1942 Full version (about 12 players)

Unreal Tournament 2003 demo

Voyager:ELITE FORCE

Jedi Knight II:Jedi Outcast

------------------------------

If anyone is interested in setting something like this up every weekend or something I think it would be fun.

I can also set up an FTP to host game patches, etc. that take too long to get from File Planet.

Email me @ [email protected] to set up a time so we can organize something.

I've got other games as well in case none of the above sound entertaining: Up for ideas as well.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd be on my team!! LOL

I usually play scout, spy, engie or HW.

HW of course is my favorite, although being an engie has it's advantages. I don't have to be there to kill someone.

I like spy too, knife stroke and run like hell. LOL

And Scout, speedy gonzolez!! good for flag run, suicide run to the capture point, really good at those kamikazee runs!! LOL

down with half-life! it's a little too old for me. Anybody plays America's Army : Operations? Either that or the ut2k3 demo.

...unless people are willing to play a game of Aces High, 8 players max in the free mode. Good ol ww2, and I'm a relatively good host myself, so should silk be. I'd be willing to play opflash too, got the gold but not resistance.

Can,t play tonight, must get up at 7am tomorrow, 'cos I'm babysitting sister .. so I can play from 7:30a to about 3:00p

[ 09-27-2002, 10:00 PM: Message edited by: Epsilon 5 ]

GAME OF THE NIGHT: SEPT 27, 2002

XWING VS TIE FIGHTER

IP Address: 216.231.167.138 over TCP/IP

Static IP broadband server $iLk

Feel free to join.

AFTER EDIT : Contact me on ICQ or something if you wanna play, my players haven't connected yet.

[ 09-27-2002, 10:43 PM: Message edited by: $iLk ]

Much Glory was won for the Empire last night, both GMAN and Grayfox and I flew our TIE fighters in defense from the rebel scum. The crews of two star destroyers and a frigate owe us their lives.

Was pretty fun, especially the tactical planning portion.

Anyone up for a game tonight can contact me via ICQ, MSN, YIM, or email.

I don't have serious sam

Updating what I do have:

America's Army

Star Trek: Elite Force

Battlefield 1942

Alien VS Predator 2

Xwing VS Tie Fighter

Tactical Ops

Unreal Tournament

Unreal Tournament 2003 Demo

IL2 Sturmovik

Medal of Honor: Allied Assault

Medieval total war

Homeworld

Galactic Battlegrounds

C&C Renegade

Jedi Knight 2, Jedi Outcast

Operation Flashpoint

I orderd the Halflife Platinum 2 pack today so should have it next week, as well as Unreal Tournament 2003

You don't have a thing that I've got, that sucks!!

Oh well, guess I will have to go to one of the 550 servers out there with TFC at a 50MS ping.

When you pick up the half life, let me know and we'll play some Counterstrike or TFC, I love TFC!!

I may not be the greatest at it, but I sure do enjoy myself!!

[ 09-28-2002, 09:42 PM: Message edited by: Jaguar ]

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

You don't have a thing that I've got, that sucks!!

Oh well, guess I will have to go to one of the 550 servers out there with TFC at a 50MS ping.

When you pick up the half life, let me know and we'll play some Counterstrike or TFC, I love TFC!!

I may not be the greatest at it, but I sure do enjoy myself!!

WHAT?? you don't have America's army? No $#!7, please tell me it's not true?!?

I'm really into any HL mod, so if Jag's interested, we can meet somewhere for some TFC Sunday. I usually play as a spy, HW or medic. If it's a HL mod, I probably have it.

[ 09-28-2002, 10:30 PM: Message edited by: Urza ]

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Parias:

"The Polito form is dead, insect. Are you afraid? What is it you fear.... the end of your trivial existence?"

Thats an odd quote there Parias where you get that from? Everything going ok for you these days? Haven't seen you here on the board lately.

Since I guess everyone is up for halfLife, next weekend I'll host CS, TFC, or DOD mods whichever you guys prefer, just get in contact with me or put your name and a time here and we'll set something up.