Anyone up for some gaming this weekend?

Guest $iLk

Guest Remo Williams

Hehe, I don't care what your garden knomes are telling you Parias you need to stop sniff glue.

quote:

America's Army : Operation, is fun, good looking, realistic, and FREE!

Downloaded it this morning pretty cool so far.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys want it organized, let's vote or something.

Friday night, -6:00 GMT (Central Time) at 1900?

Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast

Team Fortress Classic

Unreal Tournament 2003

Counterstrike

Vote here.

I would vote for TFC of course, but my problem is that I will be moving this weekend. Once my DSL is hooked up at my new place then I will get online and play some more, but that won't happen until at least the 8th.

So I will have to pass this weekend.

If anyone is up for Jedi Outcast or TFC, pleez post what type of connection you are on. If everyone is using broadband I'm going to place some models and stuff on an FTP so that the MP will be more interesting.

I won't get home on Friday until close to 9:30 PM, then I pick up the truck at 8:00 AM, then I start loading, then I drive 3 1/2 hours to Gig Harbor, then the next morning I unload the truck, I may get online Sunday if it's hooked up, if not it will not be until at least Wednsday, when my DSL gets hooked.

Wish I had the time, because I want my TFC fix, but will get lots of that once I get the family up here, so maybe next weekend.

Alright Jag. I'd still like us all to have as big a get-together as possible, so anyone who wants to join in post here with the games you have/want to play and your connection speed, and your GMT time.

ICQ, MSN, AIM etc. s/n's would help too.

Contact me if you aren't on my list. I've had several ppl contact me already wanting to play something so let's get it organized.

My Username is $iLk (Surprise ) In any game I play if you see the $ and the L spelling $iLk it's most likely me.

I may set up a server sometime this week for BF1942 for those who are interested, though it may not hold more than 16 people without lag.

Guest Grayfox

ok, for me, i would like TFC, XvT, Ghost Recon or Desert Siege, MTW,JK2, or UT.

i have a cable connection, so i probably wont lag you down... at least not too much , as for time zone, im PST which i think is -6 GMT

as for screen names, on UT, TFC, XvT, MTW and JK2 i go as Grayfox, with counter strike and Ghost recon i go as The Feral Chicken.

[ 10-01-2002, 07:30 PM: Message edited by: Grayfox ]

I've got some router problems for the time being, figuring out how to host games through the router (probably DMZ configure my comp?) Anyhoo I'm still figuring out how the darn thing works but once it's up and running will start hosting again.

I believe I understand what I need to host a game. I'm going to test connect a game tonight if anyone wishes to assist...

I recieved HalfLife Platinum Pack 2 today as well, and will have those installed since i believe TFC will probably be the game of the weekend.

I'm configuring my wife's comp as well so maybe she will join in if she's not too busy playing UT2003....