Anyone up for some gaming this weekend?

Guest $iLk

Counter Strike Ser.

Name: Kenada's Server

IP Addy: 65.32.177.133

Password: bcm

Its and random rotate maps, mostly all default options.. and my cable gets me 1.3mb/768k upstream/downstream... happy fragging... I'll be off partying my @*$ off all weekend becuase the 22nd was my 21st... ill leave it up and running all weekend. Dont know what happened the first time... but go it fixed.

[ 10-26-2002, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: Kenada ]

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Remo Williams

I'll be hosting an America's Army server this weekend for anyone thats interested. I'll have it running Friday and Saturday evenings. Last weekend Cmdr Daniel, LBM, and myself had a blast but it just wasn't fair playing two against one. We sure could use a few more players!

You don't have to worry about me that much my MP skills are quite lacking but I would watch out for cmdr Daniel or LBM especailly if he gets his hands on an M203. LOL!

I'll post the IP when I fire up the server. Hope to see a few of you there!

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by LBM:

Yeah, Remo, remember to post the time starting as well. Will it be the same as last weekend? 8:00pm Friday and 2:00pm Saturday(2:00am and 10:00pm for me)

Yes it will be about the same times as last weekend. Maybe a little earlier on friday though. When I post the IP you'll know its on.

Never played pipeline. I played bridge, insurgent camp, mckenna and HQ raid, both with and without miles

- ack you're right! I gotta deletr a post this isn't supposed to my 3rd thousanth

there, I deleted a post that was relatively meaningless ...

[ 10-31-2002, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: Epsilon 5 ]

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

I'll be hosting an America's Army server this weekend for anyone thats interested. I'll have it running Friday and Saturday evenings. Last weekend Cmdr Daniel, LBM, and myself had a blast but it just wasn't fair playing two against one. We sure could use a few more players!

You don't have to worry about me that much my MP skills are quite lacking but I would watch out for cmdr Daniel or LBM especailly if he gets his hands on an M203. LOL!

I'll post the IP when I fire up the server. Hope to see a few of you there!

Remo i'll be able to joni your server.

my AA name is EJP

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by MIKE113:

Works fine I just came from there! We need more people!!!

Indeed, good game guys I'll fire it up again tomorrow. Seen some good team work going on in there tonight!!

• 1 year later...

Time to bring this back from the dead.

I just got a copy of Battlefield 1942 from my brother in law, he bought it, but NEVER opened it!!

Anyway, anyone want to get online and play, let me know and we'll kick some behind!! LOL

Have I mentioned that I really love the search engine on this thing?

I hadn't forgotten about this thread... was thinking of it the other day actually. If I can find the instructions for hosting BF1942 through by Linksys router then I will try and get something set up while I'm getting stuff ready to move out of my house.

I'm off for the next couple of days... if I can find instructions for hosting through my Linksys (I think I had trouble with it before) we are game from my server...