Gone Gold Thread - People are so predictable

Supreme Cmdr

quote:

Originally posted by Spindoktor:

HAHA, good one. How far is Takvah from getting his own special page?

I hate that guy. heh

You're NOT the only one!!

You ought to see what he said to me over on the DC forum, the little twit. Some of these people have the sickest minds it has been my misfortune to run across.

quote:

Originally posted by DeepFreeze:

Forgive me for being a little behind the times, but who exactly is this Bill Huffman character that you guys have a grudge against. Hopefully that will help me understand the situation a bit better.

Bill Huffman is SC stalker, and Detractor extroadinaire. He will do anything, and I mean ANYTHING to make the SC's life as hard as possible. The guy went as far as to get a kid to follow the SC around. The SC finally had to move because Bill figured out where he lived, and we have no idea what his hate might make him capable of. He has created webpages to the SC that must be seen to be believed.

The guy is a little psycho freak, he has gotten on here and abused the abuse button to drive us all crazy, and has E-mailed the SC all kinds of fascinating E-mails.

Oh, and ANY forum that the SC gets on, Bill will be sure to follow shortly. THe guy must have a search engine on his computer that just waits for a DSmart post on any forum, so he can go to it and start flaming away. It's unfricking believable.

The guy is just obsessed with the SC, and I mean OBSESSED....

quote:

Is there a particular reason why Bill hates SC?

You'll have to ask the SC, it goes further back then I do, and I have been around a while.

All I know is that the guy has done some really bizarre things, that no normal human being would do. He is just whacked out....

quote:

Originally posted by q_dragon:

I know!

1-800-DIAL-AN-ASSASSIN!

It should solve SC's problem

we do still want Derek around for a few more years you know. I think doing something like that would fall under the questionable, if not illegal category.

(I'm going to go out on a limb that your comment was in jest. )

It's called an untraced call

But seriously, SC, you've got all your friends over on this forum who are on your side. Like Jaguar mentioned in the DC thread, they aren't worth the time or effort, just carry on with your life. Of course, it doesnt mean you can't take a stab or two

quote:

Is there a particular reason why Bill hates SC?

He is nothing but a stalking racist SOB. The guy is an absolute tit. He has been banned from several site where him and Gordon show up and disrupt. It goes back to 1996 but gets really weird after that starting from 1998.

A group of people once reported him to his employers (NCR of San Diego) and he assumed that one of them was me. That almost got him fired. My attorney and I only contacted his employers when his stalking and libelous activities started. To date, no less than three or four of his websites dedicated to libeling and harrassing me, have been closed. He just pops up elsewhere. The latest one is sitting on some gay nitwit's server and we just haven't bothered to shut it down because he's just going to pop up elsewhere. The plan was to just sue him, get an injunction etc so that he never puts up another libelous page. But since I'm in FL and he is in CA, it would cost quite a bit of money and it would give him the much needed attention. So, the decision was to just ignore him and he will just shoot himself in the foot by proving that he is nothing by an abject pychotic stalker. He has - to date - done quite a good job of it actually and I didn't have to raise a finger to help him.

To give you an idea just how sick this guy is, he once asked one of his followers, a minor at the time, (LouisJM) to find out where I lived. He got caught doing it and the police were called. Twice. A restraining order petition was filed etc etc. The third time he almost went to jail (because he was no longer a minor), so he stopped. His handle no longer appears online, but most believe that he either really stopped or picked another handle. I believe that the former is the case.

And several forums and sites, know about him and his antics. For e.g POE, QT3, GG etc etc. He tries very hard to hide, e.g. changing his handle from the known "Bill Huffman" to "HaveFun" (until I exposed that one sometime ago).

Thats who Bill Huffman is.

quote:

Originally posted by Bandus:

So basically the stupidest, most immature, SOB on the face of God's Earth?

Come down to the 1st OMB barracks, we got a target on our wall with his name on it feel free to us it

Whats real funny, is this he continues to do this.. there is talk about this on the BREED board as well but after I had reported some of his posts he was banned the admins said 'they could careless what derek does since he is not there boss and they are not his employees'

Which quite frankly there right, why should a SOB even care about what derek does?

What im having a hard time understanding is this.. what are his motives? is it to just annoy the shit out of DS?

No link to the thread anymore since it was deleted.. as for the link to the breed board here

B|R|E|E|D Board

There having there own problems at the momment so I've decided to stay out of it for awhile, why he went off on there is still beyond me since BREED does not come close to what BCM/BCMG is

I think there is still a thread that talked about you somewhere, but im unsure if it still exists as well since the last time I was there was about a year ago which, to be honest with you SC, was around the time when the guy got banned

Plus from what I've observed just by being a member the board automaticly deleted posts that get added to the 4th the last thread listed there was a month ago, so I doubt any thread from last year will exist (ask the admins.. they might know but im sure your not going to bother you have better things to do)

I can't believe people can be so incredibly sick and twisted. I just browsed through those sites with anti-Derek Smart posts and after 10 seconds I'd seen enough. Reading these Bill and Louis' twisted posts makes my stomach turn around, especially one day before Christmas. If they were only kids perhaps I might have understood this kind of behaviour but from 2 grown ups! They obviously must have had a very bad childhood. Perhaps they do things like this out of revenge for being born or something; that seems to be the motive of a lot of criminals nowadays. I feel sorry for them in some way...

Apart from that, I think guys like them belong in jail. Harassing people on the internet is a crime and should be dealt with accordingly!

quote:

Originally posted by Bandus:

I too was wondering about motives. From what I hear/read, you never did anything to him SC....

What the hell is his issue? Did you offend him in a past life or something? :Grins:

I never did anything to him. Not a thing.

Anyway, yanked from another thread and relocated.

quote:

Originally posted by LostInSpace:

The one thing I do see that has not changed is the obsessive behaviour towards SC on the GoneGold forum. I tell you from the looks of it some of 'em have even gone paranoid to the extent of accusing someone else of being SC. If that's not obsessive compulsion delusional behaviour I don't know what is.

I believe that you are refering to this thread?

Well, as they say, some things never change. The usual trend is to accuse anyone who posts anything in the defense of Derek Smart or a BC game, as being Derek Smart himself. Even though most everyone knows that the reason I am easily accessible on the Net, is because I don't use unknown aliases.

I know who Dazed Elf is as I'm sure some mods/admins do. She is definitely not me, and thats all there is to it.