Trade Wars: Dark Millennium

Guest Shingen

Guest Remo Williams

Hey thanks! looks cool I'll have to check it out when they release it. I still play TW ever now and then have for years. As a matter of fact I host a private game via telnet.

Guest Shingen

First off... the Trade Wars we're talking about for telnet in NOT the trade wars in the above web-page. The telnet TW is a text-based ansi multi-player space-sim/trading game. It was first released as a BBS-door program, then was upgraded to MBBS and finally telnet/WWW...but it's STILL a text only game. If you're looking for fancy graphics and effects, this isn't the game, but if you want hard-core multi-player combat/intrigue, Tradewars 2002 delivers.

There are several web-pages devoted to TW. If you want to find out about the game, servers and clients, ect. try:

http://www.tradewars.org & www.thestardock.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi?strategy.htm

That should get you started...and I hope Remo will give us that telnet address, I could use me an ISS about now!

[ 04-12-2001: Message edited by: Shingen ]

Guest Shingen

Remo, I tried out your telnet game. Good settings but hardly anyone's playing. Is the server always that slow? hmmm.. oh well I'm off for my commission and my ISS!

Guest Remo Williams

I'm having a bit of trouble with the server right now the speed should pick up. There should also be a few more new player joining us over the next few day I think. Feel free to contact me by email if you have any question or problems [email protected]