Earth & Beyond

Supreme Cmdr

quote:

If you couldn't do anything you wanted (within the realms of common sense) in BCO, then it won't be a BC game.

Hehe I'm just waiting for the first cyber wedding in BCO or even BCM. For a stag night we shall have a Gammulan stripper.

quote:

Originally posted by Paddy Gregory:

Ew, what a horrid thought.

Mind you, it beats the shit out of Fendi in his Mad Max gear.

That's it I'm definately getting a Mad Max gear. I mean would you mess with a guy who used to be a cop and became a road warrior?

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

I just hope I can come in a bar with a large assault weapon (preferably a chain gun-type gun) and do a spreadfire on all the people Just for fun

What school or college do you go to Epsilon 5? Wherever that is I'm definately going to avoid it.

quote:

Been there. Done that. Next!

Hehe. Westwood's trademark ability to 'play it safe' is astonishing. First, they spend five years developing almost nothing but sequels (and prequels) to Command and Conquer and Dune 2, now they're developing an MMOG that would make Freelancer Online look sophisticated.

quote:

Originally posted by Menchise:

Hehe. Westwood's trademark ability to 'play it safe' is astonishing. First, they spend five years developing almost nothing but sequels (and prequels) to Command and Conquer and Dune 2, now they're developing an MMOG that would make Freelancer Online look sophisticated.

Hey! Command and conquer (however unrealistic) was one of the better games I've ever played

quote:

Originally posted by Antimatter:

Hey! Command and conquer (however unrealistic) was one of the better games I've ever played

uhm, I don't think thats what he was saying. Even if it was one of the better games, it is still a sequel. No?

quote:

I wasn't bashing Command and Conquer (I like it too ).

quote:

this game won't last a few seconds once BCO gets out.

unless PC Gamer chooses to let Andy Mahood give it another 77%........

I think it would be impossible to deduct marks from an MMOG for lack of multiplayer.