To anyone playing planetside (ep5 this means you)

Guest Fox__Trot

Wow didnt know so many bc fans played planetside... Well if anyone is on Emerald server be sure to give me a tell sometime and we can squad up my name is Yggi

Oh and all you TR and NC players-- remember that real men wear purple!

Ah Elio joined those Cheating Bas**** the terren republic!!

(trust me if you saw how much they cheated in beta, finding exploits and using them.) then you wouldn't even want to join TR

NC ALL THE WAY!!! (however I am thinking of changing sides to Vanu Soverignty sense im getting tired of NC)

quote:

(trust me if you saw how much they cheated in beta, finding exploits and using them.) then you wouldn't even want to join TR

Considering I am part of the 2nd best TR outfit on Konried (after those invite-spammers ELH with over 600 people) I have nothing to be ashamed of. We have 100 people (about 80 unique, considering many are 2nd chars) and about 60 people in the outfit are ex-jumpgate players who know each other.

on the server I play on (Markov) most TR are exploiting bugs, and allot of us have noticed that (firing through walls, clipping into a wall and not being able to get hit but able to hit others)

What server you play on Ep5?

Well I signed up and joined the NC's. They seem so much like Insurgents, I just had to go that route.

Very, cool game once you figure out how not to dies so often.

Anyway, I'll probably see a few of you around. I'm usually on the Emerald server as Gum.

• 1 month later...

For anyone that may be curious Malvision movies recently made a new movie about the liberator bomber. They had the luck of having GM support during the production. Don't forget to watch the credits.

http://malvision.planetside-universe.com/m.../LIBERATION.zip

... of course everything is filmed ingame, if you have any doubts...

well .. with a video out on a computer .. and video in with another, along with a video editing program to add voices and stuff. The part at the end where they raise their arms is one of the game emotes. it took about 3 hours (if i remember well what Santiago said) to film it.

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

well .. with a video out on a computer .. and video in with another, along with a video editing program to add voices and stuff.

So its not a live capture feed then. If it was, they won't need to post-edit voices because all sounds would have been captured along with the video.

Or are you saying that you don't know how they did it? Because to me it sounds like thats what you're trying to say.

And who is Santiago?

The point of the video was to show something about the game with an added bonus - a short story, a context. Something special than just "the game". they could have just cut and pasted some extracts from the game seeing liberators bomb targets, but it wouldn't have been as cool.

... and you get to see formation flying

Santiago is one of our outfitmates that took part in the movie making. You can see him in the credits when they get orbital striked, he's the 2nd guy from the right hanging on the liberators

You want to see live footage? Here's something produced by Sturmgrenadier, a NC outfit on the Emerald server

http://www.planetside-universe.com/files/d...oad.php?file=69

It's 106 megs, so please be patient, although it took me 5 mins to download it

It's VERY well done and pretty impressive. You gotta see those 4 galaxies unloading troops on the base gun blazing.

the zip includes a codec that takes a moment to install, FYI.

• 4 weeks later...