New Rogue Leader

Guest Grayfox

Guest Grayfox

has anyone tried this yet for the cube??? i got to fool around a bit with the demo and omfg...

the demo is the hoth level. they show actual film from ESB. youre speeder crashes, and you gotaa hump it over to an at-at, you gotta manually grapple up it, pull out your lightsaber, cut the belly open and toss in a frag.

next you hop on a taun taun, and haul a$$ to the extraxtion point where you gotta take out a few landing craft with a triple a gun. after that its into your x-wing to protect the last transport leaving hoth...

the engine for the ground missions is nicely done, using the same one they used in rogue leader when you walked around the hanger, and they just beefed it up a bit.

i cannot wait for this one to come out.

Yeah, i cant wait until its out, so far the rougue squadron games have been very good high quality games, and hopefully this one will be no exception, especially because of the new features like co-op, multiplayer and the detailed graphics.

For those who have no clue about the visuals of Rebel Strike should head to EB games and see them.