Outpost 2 - 1997

Kalshion

quote:

rochnet.com has a history for being unreliable in shipping mean reason I never go there

Which is a shame, since they "seem" to stock quite a few older titles that I would like to play.

They gave me an erroneous (or quite possibly fallacious) tracking number for Cutthroats. Then they claimed to ship another parcel. However, I have yet to receive either shipment and hence will not buy from them again.

quote:

just
I like them for older games

I like Chips & Bits as well. I purchase from them quite a bit.

Much thanks for the links but due to special resons I don't order from somewhere that I know nothing about, and they want me to pay. Just too much at risk. I hate to lose twenty dollars in a scam. If I send in an free order, and it never comes I don't care. It was free.

Sad truth: When it costs money, and alot of it, you learn to not trust anybody or anything without the proper documents and paperwork. Period. I know that for some it sounds rash but believe me, If you've been through what I have...... Worst moment from several years ago: When some fool droped a VERRY EXPENSIVE machine from the crane, then took our money and ran. We did not know it was broken untill too late. It cost us tens of thousands of dollars to the buisnuss. This deal was from E-Bay. Yes the guy was legit too!

Moral of the story: Do a background check on these guys first, and look for their statements and documents. Make shure it's all legal. This way you can't get scamed (And if you do you can trace it...muahahahahaha....).

Anyway, I still hope I can find a free copy or somethin around somewhere. Im so desperate I'll make a copy of somethin for someone if they make a copy for me of OP2 (But I prefer just to get OP2 ). It would need to be a real copy too (Naturally), not just a "here you go now gimmie mine", then "haha I scamed that sucker JCMan....".

The reason why im getting so desperate is because I have seen that OP3 mod and it re-sparked my total intrest to "play" this and not just play it.

Idea: If you know of a link to a trusted (Something legit like "Amazon", no E-Bay stuff) site that has a copy, let me know.

• 9 months later...

Hey, guys. It seems there is a small group of OP2 players here, so I thought you would like to know these links. (I'm not really sure about your rules w/ links but...)

Outpost Universe Forums (A dedicated fan-forum. 300+ members)

Outpost Universe - Download OP2 and mods and stuff

Yes. DL it, and the TCI/IP Fix, and the new missions we made, and everything else. Come on. It's only 12 MB...

Outpost 3: The Final Chapter

Outpost 3 Sequal. Full 3D, but It's still in development.

Well, I hope to see you on the forums sometime!

--Garrett

(All these are really active sites.)