Krellan Commander: StarFleet II

ProXimity

Hmmm.... What about 1988 or so this came out?

I was engulfed by Ultima V, but my friend had gotten KC at the same time.

One of the most detailed non-graphical 'trekie' games ever.

Well, it had graphics, diffuse borders and all the ships were from the character map. hehe...

Well, I take it back, when you went to 'enslave' a world, it did have another graphics engine.

ProX

quote:

Originally posted by ProXimity:

Hmmm.... What about 1988 or so this came out?

I was engulfed by Ultima V, but my friend had gotten KC at the same time.

One of the most detailed non-graphical 'trekie' games ever.

Well, it had graphics, diffuse borders and all the ships were from the character map. hehe...

Well, I take it back, when you went to 'enslave' a world, it did have another graphics engine.

ProX

Would you believe I still have the box and all the contents for StarFleet 1:The war begins by intersel. Here's the requirements IBM PC/XT/AT/PCjr or compatibles requires 128k ram, Dos 2+ (color or monochrome) copyright 1983, 1986. Ah the good old days of DOS. Not sure if the 5 1/4 inch disk is still readable since I don't have one of those drives anymore.

quote:

Originally posted by BaBaBooey:

Believe it or not you can get them both there for free

Later

Yup, I've mentioned that site alot on here in previous posts "Legacy Games". Great site for them old games. But there's still nothing like having the original box and all.

Yeah, I think I have it on 3.5 somewhere... LOL, to get around the 'lookup' copy protection, (SF2,) you just had to run the post-intro executable..lol

Hijacking frigates and starliner luxery ships, put a krellan on them and send them home for $$.

Hey, didn't that one have a side-view intruder/capture view?

ProX