*FREE* Game speech recognition programs

Has anyone tried this ? I use GameCommnder 2 , and it runs ok, but I sometimes run into compatible problems with the XP. Other than that, it runs flawlessly 95% of the time. But I wonder if GC2 was worth the money, when this baby might be better? I'm going to install and see what its like.

If anyone of you is not exactly sure what this type of software does, well I'll tell yah. Basically, it allows you to convert complex game keystrokes, like the ones seen in Flight Sims radio commands, into simple brief phrases. It really boosts the immersion factor too, to actually talk to your wingman. You can say, "break left!" instead of a whole bunch of radio submenus. (Even works for Battlecruiser )

So I thought you freeware people might want to check this one out, it beats paying $40 for GC2 like I did.

Try it out if you want, and tell me what you think by putting your input here...

Extinct_Reptilia

quote:

Originally posted by Kalshion:

ER..

NOTHING is free everyone knows that, everything comes with a price (weather its money or something else)

I beg to differ Kal. Take Linux for example. Linux is entirely free with no price whatsoever, along with most of the software.

As a matter of fact, most open source software is entirely free, such as OpenOffice (which is what I use) and other things of that nature. I've yet to find a open source program thats free which has spyware or anything like that.