Strategy games (Need help finding one)

Guest Fox__Trot

Guest Fox__Trot

More like the only strategy game WAIT damnit no the new kohan comes out this year sorry guys >:)

anyways I was asking medieval or HOI?

bote on it guys :P

Rome Total War looks awsome. As far as I know it's not out till Xmas so you may have to wait for it.

I have Medieval Total War and played it a lot for a while but then, like most games, it hit the shelf. With Hearts of Iron, although I have periods where I don't play it, I always come back to it. The reviews for the Total War series are always going to be better because it's more mainstream. Personally I prefer HoI by a mile, but I'd only recommend it to someone over Total War if you have a strong interest in WWII.

• 4 months later...

*Soldiers: Heroes of WW2 - Awesome game with some even more awesome cooperative multiplayer. A new LAN party classic among my group.

*Total War - The problem with these games is that there is no grand strategy multiplayer... there's only the battles. While this is fantastic, I have yet to find an oppenent who can beat me - you have to have some serious real world knowledge to play the game well.

yeah dont even consider MOO3.

Horrible horrible game.

How about Close Combat 3+? (1 & 2 are too old and simple, but 3+ got very detailed and the multiplayer is great).