Spider-man 2: Why the Console versions are the best

Gamecube version

Playstation 2 version

Xbox Version

PC version

Now as you can see the PC version was made by the Fizz Factor, which according to ign.com. was the first game they made.

Treyarch, who made the wonderous console versions, had no input for the PC version so the Fizz just popped the potential.

The PC version was developed through Fizz Factor and AMAZE. Fizz Factor is directly responsible for last year's The Hobbit. AMAZE is also responsible for several of the Harry Potter games and before that: The Magic Schoolbus. Tells you a lot about what Activision thinks of us computer gamers, doesn't it?

As posted in this thread: another review of Spiderman 2 (PC).

quote:

Originally posted by Scrivener:

quote:

BTW I have the Xbox game, not PC

That's what makes me so furious. PC users really got screwed this time. Read this.

I *do* have an XBox - but I just can't bring myself to play single player games of any nature on it. My computer has a 21" flat-screen monitor, dolby digital surround and, most importantly, a keyboard and mouse. That tiny little mono-audio TV of mine just can't compete. And people say consoles cheaper... *snic*

Don't forget the graphics card. How old are the consoles now? No console to date can match any graphic card that's out on the market today for the PC. Example Morrowind console v Morrowind PC or GTA:Vice city console V. GTA:Vice city PC and Max Payne 2 console V. Max Payne 2 PC.

What Activision was thinking about spiderman 2 game for the PC, I have no idea. Though, I do have alot of conspiracy theories . I have spiderman the movie game for the pc (I don't own a console and will never own one!) and that game was good. I think a class action lawsuit sounds good to me. Or at least, just the threat of one from PC gamers may put the fear into some companies to stop messing with us.