An Analysis of MMOG Subscription Growth

Supreme Cmdr

EnB's failure helped out EVE immeasurably...sooo mnay refugees. Hey, we'll take it. :-)

Now we just have to hope that the devs don't lose sight of the fact that they are making a game that the players want to play. So far they are good about communicating with the players, and actually fixing things the players demand fixed.

Oh well...a good read either way.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

quote:

Originally posted by Bandus:

EnB's failure helped out EVE immeasurably...sooo mnay refugees. Hey, we'll take it. :-)

Now we just have to hope that the devs don't lose sight of the fact that they are making a game that the players want to play. So far they are good about communicating with the players, and actually fixing things the players demand fixed.

Oh well...a good read either way.

Except for the Corporate Management situation, that's REALLY starting to annoy me.

I do however like some of the changes recently made that takes the ship radius into effect when considering Missile damage. It will give newer players an actual chance in getting into the game, since they're usually the ones flying around in smaller ships. Brings into line some of the changes earlier made for Turrent Damage from larger ships to smaller ones....

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE TITANS!!!

Lineage I is mostly full of Asian players, I think that's the game that some guy Killed another guy becuase he stole his sword in the game.

Lineage II was launched to apeal to US Players, though it also has a very large international crowd.

Check out this Video , where they try to woo us in with MASSIVE Tits and Sexy Hips

[ 05-18-2005, 08:41 AM: Message edited by: Darkling ]