Star Wars Combine

DennyMala

I've surfed it awhile and I can bet that they're licensed or authorized.... .... and however Bandus is right they're up since some serious time...

Ah nice... Denny, thanks for pointing this game out. Seems very interesting.

I signed up yesterday, received my login info today... Though I was stomped at first; you know what? My password I just received didn't work!

I entered the lost password procedure and I got my pass again... what do you think?! It's a whole different one! LOL!

Weird things happen sometimes...

The same happened to me.... but after the password retrieval procedure now I'm in....

BTW for those who may sign in, please remember to put my handle "DennyMala Solo" in the signing sheet (there is a field for that..) so that this will give me credits for the newcomer.... even if I don't know what to do with this credits yet...

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

BUMP.

If anyone is interested, the game it keeping the pace and if you like RP this is definitely a good experience....

Dont forget to insert my handle if you decide to subscribe.....handle="DennyMala Solo"....

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Many new features have been coded and implemented in the game.

If someone is interested just check it out.

A bump a year will keep away the tears....

(Hope the SC won't kill me for this... )

Actually it's going pretty well. I'm there from 1st of september 2004 and many features has been added to enhance the feeling.

Crucial steps are to be released shortly as production of ships/vehicles/goods/droids and combat is approaching.

The interesting thing is that even with a limited functional game (not all is implemented yet) thee are a very active and cohese web of sites, forums and organizations that performs RP and in game play.

I really suggest to check it out even if you're not a SW fan. The game itself may not be the strong point of all this but you'll get captured in the multiple activities that are game-connected.