Need help...

Allright, so my computer has been acting "kind of" funny lately.. I did a scan with spy blocs and got an answer. Evidently, there are numerous spyware processes in the back ground. This would explain why I only get 11 frames per second on Doom 3 (1024 by 768 and high quality) despite the fact that I have a BFG Technologies GeForce 6800 Ultra 256 Meg. Now for my question: I know that if I pay the fee (it requires you to pay the activation fee to actually remove anything it finds in the scan, yeah I also hate that)it might have an option to terminate these malicious processes. Then again, it might not.. So is there any cost free solution to my problem?

quote:

Originally posted by stealth_logic25:

Allright, so my computer has been acting "kind of" funny lately.. I did a scan with spy blocs and
. Evidently, there are numerous spyware processes in the back ground. This would explain why I only get 11 frames per second on Doom 3 (1024 by 768 and high quality) despite the fact that I have a BFG Technologies GeForce 6800 Ultra 256 Meg. Now for my question: I know that if I pay the fee (it requires you to pay the activation fee to actually remove anything it finds in the scan, yeah I also hate that)it
might
have an option to terminate these malicious processes. Then again, it might not.. So is there any cost free solution to my problem?

Are you using Nuker?

What you want is Ad aware, Download here

The free version works excellent for me.

Give that a shot.