The Elder Scolls - Oblivion

Supreme Cmdr

Two words come to mind for people like the ESRB. People who take the responsibility of child rearing away from the parents. People who chip away slowly at our freedoms until we are all slaves to the whims of a few self righteous hypocrits. And the two words are...

Haffada Cadavre!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO

Bethsoft has released their beta patch for the PC version of Oblivion and they foolishly chose to have people report any anomalies in the forums.

Now they have a hodgepodge of whining posts that tell the devs nothing.

I pity the poor bastages.

quote:

Originally posted by Wolferz:

LMAO

Bethsoft has released their beta patch for the PC version of Oblivion and they foolishly chose to have people report any anomalies in the forums.

Now they have a hodgepodge of whining posts that tell the devs nothing.

I pity the poor bastages.

They've had that since the release. People have been going to those forums and just *****ing for a while now. Its disgusting, I don't see how they put up with it. What's so wrong with banning somone who does nothing but whine and complain about your product? Its your private domain, you can do what you want.

Yeah, I posted in there a while back reporting a coupple of small issues and my topic was flooded with whining.....and just a couple of advices.

I just quitted the board and only replied to those constructive.