Call of Duty: Finest Hour

Guest Grayfox

Guest Grayfox

ill make this one short and sweet. if youre used to console ports of great PC games, then youll probably like this one. for me though, nothing compares to movement using the keyboard and the mouse.

the levels in this one arent as immersive as the pc version, the movement and aiming (unless youre used to using a controller to move and aim) is awful... just plain meh. nothing about this game impressed me...

i should of learned my lesson with the console version of medal of honor, but nooooo... oh well its still a new game so i should get about $30 on a trade in at EB. looks like VTM:BL for me.

4.5/10

on a more positive note, the demo for Conker: Live and Reloaded was awesome. if you guys get a chance try it out... and try not to choke on your drink.

Good choice Race, all of these expansions for Call of Duty are a little expensive, and it gets really really annoying to see how many "war" games there are now a days... something new please?

Guest Grayfox

quote:

You are a little late on this one Fox, Im already out fifty bucks!

sucks dont it? i thought it would of been at least as good as the PC version but oh well... i traded mine in for Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines... an excellent trade as far as im concerned.