E3 booth babes to touch gamers!!!

G4 has been one of the worst things to happen to the gaming market in the past couple of years.

I won't delve into the G4/TTV issue, but G4 has totally massacred and assimilated what was left of TTV.

G4 is effectively what other non-gamers view the gaming community as, and unfortunatly, it isn't true... This however... reinforces the above statement.

I'd reather be able to play, and be sore, than to be annoyed by people touching me.... My personal space is NOT to be invaded... and things like this could lead to bigger issues.

quote:

G4 is effectively what other non-gamers view the gaming community as, and unfortunatly, it isn't true... This however... reinforces the above statement.

I'd reather be able to play, and be sore, than to be annoyed by people touching me.... My personal space is NOT to be invaded... and things like this could lead to bigger issues.

G4 or not I have no problem getting a free massage from hot women after playing games all day.

If G4v markets thier programming to the narrow demographic of the hardcore gamer they would be off the air in a month. I have no use for The Whip Set and other nonsense but i still watch X-Play, Cinematech, Cheat and Filter. I also like the segment of G4TV where they interview owners of Game stores across the country on hat is selling in thier area.

And I must state that my watching X-Play has NOTHING to do with Morgan Webb....honest

I view Xplay... and the occasional "ICONS", but nothing more than that. The Whip Set does have some good information, but it isn't presented in a way that doesn't insult my intelligence.