Boiling Point - Road To Hell

• 1 month later...

Pretty funny, this Computer & Video Games

quote:

So, Boiling Point then. Unfinished, dated, buggy, oddly translated, extraordinarily demanding on the system, brimming with sound problems, riddled with diabolical AI and with voice-acting so bad that one character can occasionally have three voices. But also quite fun. Probably the best shit game on the market. How so?

omg the article is hilarious.

quote:

The game is just riddled with gameplay holes. When a chair falls behind a door that's my only exit, why will it not open and why do i have to reload my game? When instructed to hunt down a jaguar that's preying on the indian big-um-chief's cattle, why does it speed towards me at 100 metres a second and attack me a couple of feet away from his tent? Add to the mix a bug that had my cars disappearing left, right and centre, reams of missing dialogue and some random government helicopters that provide insta-death, and you've got a package that may not be unplayable, but is certainly ill-planned and unfinished.

rofl, "Go a hunta the jaguar a eatin a the cattle yah" jaguar speed towards me at 100m/s.