What's Your X-Fire ID?

Darkling

Guest Remo Williams

Ummmm, I'll get back to you on that sig you got going there I don't believe it will be allowed, since its large than the maximum allowed image of 74x88 pixels, but will see.

quote:

Originally posted by Darkling:

Mine is 1of8, What's yours?

If you add "3000ad" as your friend and go to the options -> Privacy -> Show my game status to: check "My friends" and "Anyone who's interested on the web" then check "Let me and my friends of friends see each other while gaming" that should do it.

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

Ummmm, I'll get back to you on that sig you got going there I don't believe it will be allowed, since its large than the maximum allowed image of 74x88 pixels, but will see.

No Problem, how about this one?

Guest Remo Williams

Well there you have it Darkling from the man himself. I may setup an xfire account today myself, although I'm having a blast with the game lobby at the moment. I'm posting from there now as a matter of fact. LOL!

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

The sig is fine; since it is an XFire (which we support) sig.

The first one that I used was pretty huge, so I switched to the Narrow and Wide Version

quote:

Originally posted by Remo Williams:

Well there you have it Darkling from the man himself. I may setup an xfire account today myself, although I'm having a blast with the game lobby at the moment. I'm posting from there now as a matter of fact. LOL!

Game lobby is pretty cool, though I wish there was a way to save passwords when launching games