no games for me

Cruis.In

A few games I found addictive; meaning, you want it to last forever, so you don't want to play, but at the same time you need to , just to find out what happens next.

some not all include:

half life

starflight 1&2

wing commander series

subspace

resident evil 2

I have a problem though, and I Know i've mentioned this before. I want to play still... but I can't find a game I would play. I mean I had half life 2... and I finally finished it after like 4 or 5 months...

nothing seems addictive or interesting enough to make it addictive to me anymore... my favourite genre's are space, fps and strategy...

Forget any RTS, I'll never play them again, I tried playing act of war... just doesn't hold me.

I guess the only game I might play now is a star trek or star wars. But I've seen players playing jedi academy for years.. I can't do that, I played it through once, tried playing it again and it didn't work out.

UCO is a game that would hold me. but some promising games I am looking out for are just so far down the road.

also looking out for X3: Reunion

Join the club

Trying to find game's that are interesting are pretty much a thing of the past, game's these days have lost there flare and excitement

UC and a few PS2 game's are all that keep me going when it come's to entertainment/games

Hmmm. I seem to remember feeling that way, but honestly, I think it passes with time. I tend to get a little jaded with all of the games out there, the crap that goes on with pubs, the disappointing releases, lack of innovation, etc. Then I typically fall back on some ole standbys. For me, they are X-com and Thief. For you, it's UC. I always find something that brings me back though, maybe you will, too. The last time I felt that way, Battlefield Vietnam and Joint Ops sort of brought me back around...