Darkling

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

Reading
, I wonder if anyone will ever be able to pull off another large scale scam on Eve. Then again, this the Homo Sapiens we're talking about. Their penchant for wanton acts of utter stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

Oh, give it 6 months or so, someone will pull off another scam.

http://00experiment.blogspot.com/

this guy is an excellent writer and storyteller.

his adventures in my opinion are probably far more exciting in his lyrical tales than in actuality.

However, the kind of things possible with Eve is interesting. If I had more time I'd love to get into it.

All the wars, and various nationalities of players coming together playing out there war on a virtual battle field...

cooperations at war, allies, betrayal, all intriguing,

I however can't get into eve for the simple fact of training skills, and this and that. Seems to me this player base is made up "Final Fantasy " RPG type players who don't mind space games.

I can't believe all these people play eve to mine and trade skills...

quote:

Originally posted by Cruis.In:

heh, is this the single adult with no life kind of game

Pretty much, I suspend my account almost as much as I play it, because of the need to get back to RL (Real Life).

Just reactivated to see if it would work on my Linux system with the new Cedega update, and to my surprise everything worked flawlessly (except the number pad).

• 2 months later...

Back to the EVE topic after some time now.

If anyone cares to chat and is still playing seriously. Look me up in-game under the name Luguberus

I've applied for my 2nd 14 day trial (my first about a year ago) together with 4 friends.

It appealed to me then, so I am merely continueing and probably will open an account after the trial.

I don't play much, but my accounts on a one year subscribtion so even though I stopped playing a few weeks ago I'm still skill training

If you wan to talk look me up, my ingame name is Kalshion. If you can't find my name on the list then look for someone from Serenity Inc. And ask them to send me a message with your name in it.

I know Tac had to do that, I think, in order to get ahold of me.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been in and out of Goonfleet every now and then. Being part of "the swarm" opens up the game quite a bit. My friend is playing and wants me to get back into it. I have the client installed, just need to sign back up.

i have the client too, but something confuses me, with so many expansions, do i have to download each one? or the expansion is included in the latest client... what about people who are not playing with revelations? or is it a must download so that everyone is compatible?