Holiday game sales decline...

Supreme Cmdr

All the blockbusters came out in November... all the uber nerds get things a.s.a.p.

Most responsible people get their shopping done prior to Christmas.

If there had been any major releases I'd have bought them. Think of the joy on my face when I headed to the game store with $20k in my bank account from selling my old house and the sadness when there is nothing to buy that I didn't already get.

Strangely enough I havent bought any games nor do I expect any for a gift. So many much anticpated titles came out earlier this year there is nothing on the horizon that gives me a hard on..

Currently playing:

Far Cry Instincts

Half Life 2

Civ IV

NCAA 2K5

I have Indigo Prophesy and The Movies but I cant play the Movies until CCBB is replaced or upgraded

Guest Grayfox

hmmm looks like ill have to make another trip to PA lol. hey race theres nothing wrong with saving up a lil cash to build a monster rig. everyone builds at their own pace... mine happens to be once a year when that fat ass income tax check comes in.

ill prolly be lookin at another mobo/processor upgrade (this one only holds up to a xp3200+) and vid card. just put in a new dvd ROM. ram is fine, sound card is fine. might go a little extra and get a nice flatscrenn, but i dunno...

as for the decline in sales, alot of stuff is being dumbed down for the console gen... sad, ill take a PC game over console anyday.