Battle For Middle Earth 2

Dave Peterson

I've watched all of the trailers and interviews. Looks like it's going to be great. What is your opinion and what are you hoping to see in the game?

Please refrain from using all caps in your subject.

-Sho

[ 01-29-2006, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: ShoHashi ]

If people say "I'll try it" do they generally mean they'll get the demo, or are most actually buying the game and trading it in if they don't like it at a used-software store?

Because if the latter is true I'd really have to talk with those people to see where they get all the money from! I mean so many guys say: "I definately going to try that game!" with every new title topic that gets erected.

Cheers and keep on playing!

I think he means he's going to look into the game since it isnt out until march yet anyways. For all those hard-core RTS strategy players out there, this game is something to check out seeing how awesome the first one was. It's warcraft, Age of Empires, LOTR, and Command and Conquer Generals all in one (Obviously taking place in Middle-Earth without any fighter jets. There are flying Nazgul though. Dragons coming in the second game.)

Check out the first game too. Even if you arent a LOTR fan you still might like this game just because the graphics, game physics, and animation is so real unlike in most RTS games like the recent AOE 3.