Valve Gamer Hardware Survey

Wow, thats absolutely amazing how 96,573 steam accounts have over 250 GB of hard disk space. Does anyone, even today, need that amount of space on their home machine??

Very cool though, nifty how the GeForce line of cards are currently the most popular, namely the 6600 series.

Guest Grayfox

arrr i have me lots o booty on me hard drive.

seriously... i have a 110 GB HD and as much as i have on my PC including pr0n and music (paid for thankyouverymuch) im only using half... and im still looking for ways to fill that bad boy up then after thats done, i can fill up my 20GB slave

You don't even want to KNOW how many external drive's I have, and how many have back up copy's of anime alone (backups: as in replacements for disks that are either to old or to worn out, at least twenty percent of my collection has worn disks now due to over-playing)

I collect anime.. (looks in his clossest, on the walls, and on the floor, then looks in the two adjacent rooms) umm yes.. I collect anime a lot

• 2 months later...

I record a lot of TV Shows. Battlestar Galactica, Stargate SG1, All Shows Star Trek and a bunch of stuff for my kids, like Sesame Street, Barney and the like. In addition, my entire movie collection is stored in Divx Format on my hard drives, so the kids don't scratch em all up. So far I have around a half a Terrabyte stored up on 2 networked Hard Drives and it looks like I'm going to have to add a third drive very soon. What's nice is that I can watch any show, any movie in any room in the house - since every room in my house has a computer, except the bathrooms. If I could find a waterproof computer, I'd probably put one there too!

Point is, Movies take up A LOT of space, as for Pr0n, my filters and parental controls, take care of all that noise, plus all the kids rooms computers automatically shut down and night and cannot be logged into again until the next morning. When you're a Computer Guru, you can set things up to work the way you want, hehe..