To SC and all forum members.

Belfast

I just wanted to say thanks to you SC and to everyone else in these forums. I play UC Gold, and also Dark Age of Camelot. I love Dark Age of Camelot, but compared to the players on the forums and in the game in mp UC Gold wins hands down (though i have yet to see anyone play UC gold mp). DAoC has nothing but a bunch of whiners and if you post any topic for help or just a rant, you get flamed from just about everyone. The game use to be about groups, group tactics, and just plain realm commadary. Now everyone is just out for themselves.

With your game(s) SC, you always make time to help someone out with a question, even if the game is not supported anymore, you or someone else from the forums tries to help. No one gets flamed for asking a question, no one gets flamed for making a suggestion or posting a comment on something.

So once again, Thank you SC for your wonderful games, support, and thanks to all the players of these games for thier knowledge they are will to share, and also thier support.

Wot?!?! We can flame as best as ANYONE out there?!!!

*sheesh* we must be losing our touch around here!

Seriously though, we've kept this community this way since day one and its the mods, admins and folks like you HELP keep it this way.

Sadly our mp is not simplistic (nor intuitive) enough to make it as popular (even amongst ourselves) as it should be. But hey, my games were never designed with mp in mind and we kinda just shoehorned that in. And surprisingly it works great (as long as you're not in fp mode on a planet that is). Hopefully the MMO version will fare better and since it is a pay-for-play model, we have to strive to make it tons better than what we have atm.

Its a fact that if you misbehave Derek himself will wear his leather bikini & barbed whip and go MOD on you.

Why do you think we're so calm and behaved here?

Bad: Giving us that mental image of SC.

Worse: Doctoring up an picture like that in Photoshop and posting a faked image of SC.

Worst: SC posing like that for a digital camera and posting a real image.

Run away! Run away!