E3 FINISHED!!!

hehe it seems to have outlived its time. I remember back a few years it was the biggest thing out there but it seems to have lost alot of its guilding recently.

I couldn't care less. The problem is that it is shows like this - and Christmas bum rush - that cause games to be rushed out. In fact, it is at shows like this that crappy and buggy software gets shoved into the limelight and disreputable sites hold scoops on games otherwise declared as crapware when released.

Next Gen continues with their story

The fact that E3 became practically off-limits to anyone but the bloated ranks of the so-called gaming press, I'm not surprised. Any idiot with a little spare time and basic HTML skills could create a gaming "media site" and therefore claim entrance into E3 while the rest of us who don't bother ourselves with such nonsense, and also actually PAY for the software we use, have to pay primo dollar for far less content.

Is it any wonder that public interest has waned in an event which has done practically everything in order to shut the public out?