List of everyday life things that amaze you

1) Put hot pocket, frozen,into microwave for 3 minutes. comes out nice and crunchy and toasted. Put defrosted or not-completely frozen hot pocket for same 3 minutes, comes out saggy and leathery.

WHOA!

2) People ordering a burger, fries, onion rings and 'diet soda'.

3) Toilet paper strong enough to wipe that very important region, yet breaks into tiny pieces when you use it to clean up that little splash of soda you spilled. Maybe its like a boomerang kinda thing.. its all in the wrist? Who knows, either way it makes one wonder...

4) how a woman will remember a faux passe you committed 5 weeks ago.

5) how i cant remember what i did an hour ago

I know this is lot deeper than toliet paper (which cracked me up because I just wiped the sink with some)

On the rear occasion that I get the chance to sit back and watch my kids...I still can't believe I bake them and gave birth to them.

quote:

Originally posted by Tac:

2) People ordering a burger, fries, onion rings and 'diet soda'.

Back in the days when McDonald's was a big fishbowl, a woman ordered two of just about everything on the menu ... and a diet coke. The guy who waited on her asked, "How do you want that coke, lady? In a five-gallon drum?"

He was being facetious, of course. McDonald's didn't serve diet drinks.

Guest Grayfox

ahhh yes... people wanting a morgans and diet coke

24 hour convenience stores with locks on the door... whats the use if theyre always open?

no matter how many signs you have up at your place of employment that show signs pointing to the restroom, someone always comes up and asks "wheres the bathroom?"

teflon... simply amazing.

kids... nuff said.

quote:

6) N00bies on the forums(need is say more? )

and i suppose you were birthed into this forum a vet??? need i say more?