Star Wars - The Kid Strikes Back

I think that we've all probably done stupid crap similar to the starwars light saber thing...

But we've been fortunate enough not to have it video taped and spread around for everyone to see.

If it had been me in that film I would retreat under a rock and never come out again.

I can definately feel this kids pain.....

But the video was fun to watch. I mean, I did stuff like that when I was a kid.

quote:

Originally posted by Epsilon 5:

I've seen that about a week ago in the local newspaper .. they ask 75k just from the parents who they deem indirectly responsible of the acts of their children (those who digitised the tape)

All I gotta say is everyone is to sensitive nowadays. If that was me, I'd be cashing in on the whole ordeal. Maybe a spot on David Letterman's Stupid Human Tricks segment.

Anyway, this goes back to IF YOU DON'T WANT IT TO BE SEEN DON'T TAPE IT AND IF YOU DO TAPE IT DISPOSE OF IT PROMPTLY. Remember what happened to Richard Nixon when he kept his tapes.....

okay here is a fan club web site for that video most versions are on there http://www.jedimaster.net/.. You know something he looks like me when I slipped in the bathtub fighting for dear life with the shower curtain and rod. . Anyway, damn why didn't I do that this kid is gunna be famous. The clip also appeared on TechTV's Unscrewed with Martin Sargent.

You've got to be kidding....

Psychiatric care just because a bunch of people on the internet saw a little short he made? That kid needs to grow some balls. If it had been me, I'd have laughed about it and that'd be the end.. (but then I'd never make a video like that in the first place)

In short...what a maroon!

heh, i actually think the kid is quite good. i like the clip of the clones...the fight looks cool heh.

the kids got some moves...especially the latter half of the video when he really gets into it...dont mind he hit the floor and wall.

i was always waiting for him to knock over the camara...

the modified clips dont do his sabre/golf fighting justice