Funny Clips

quote:

Originally posted by Extinct_Reptilia:

That chasing beaver one is really stupid...

Like, I mean really stupid!!

Is it that really a Molson Canadian beer commercial, cuz their commercials are actually meant to be retarded like that...?

Unfortunately, yes it's a real commercial. It's meant as a double entendre. Anyway here's my take on the clips.

clip 1: Lip sync on that is just excellent. It's funny seeing Yoda and Jar Jar envolved in witty repartee.

2: This clip speaks for itself

3: Now I like animals but that clip just cracked me up. Yeah, yeah it shows animal crulety but it's got just perfect timing which is the key in any humor.

4: I liked this clip. Brings a woman's rejection to the next level.

5: Yeah this clip is rather dumb and that's why I used it.

6: Screams RESNIG what more can I say. You noticed I saved the best for the last.

quote:

Originally posted by street:

LOL..My secretary came in and ask me why I was crying!!!. I laughed so hard my gut aches!!

edit: there are a few links, didnt work for me..just wanted to let you know

Hmm, I just tested them out again they are fine here. Note: Some of the clips are QuickTime format. Also, some of the clips are large and take time to load. Let me know if you still have trouble. You might need to download them first before viewing.

[ 06-10-2004, 09:48 PM: Message edited by: LostInSpace ]

quote:

Originally posted by street:

no problem, just a few..I think Im running an old version of Quicktime on here.., but that was great.

Glad ya enjoyed it. Took me a while to get just the right clips. I wish I had more room on my verizon web page they only give 10mb anything more ya gotta pay. I would have liked to edit out the commercial bits and text. All those clips together are way more than 10mb.

LOL LIS, the Catcrobatics were great!

And Resnig and his boys hitting the beach.....

We issued the OPFOR live ammo that day, in hopes of killing Resnig but, the OPFOR was laughing so hard they couldn't shoot him.