Resnig Biography:The early years (unofficial of course)

Okay, now everyone has been scratching their heads for a long time how Resnig became the man that he is today. Here is the first ever exclusive early biography of the man.

Aww what a sweet moment. Resnig as a toddler spending a nice sunny day out with his grandmother.

Resnig and his dad bonding

Resnig, now older and little more weightier, tries his hand at diving

Just a few years after that nasty knock on the head and still a bit weighty he tries his hand at the entertainment industry.

Well that didn't go quite as expected. Well what to do now he ponders. Let's try sports. Give diving another shot this time in a foriegn country.

Again that didn't go quite as expected. So what next? Ah, soccer!

Poor Resnig can't seem to catch a break. Active participation in sports behind him he tries out for a Soccer Ref job but the head knocks have taken their toll.

Needless to say his relationships haven't gone all that great either.

Well he learned his lesson from that episode.

Down on his luck in every sense of the word and poor he needs to resort to extreme methods of economizing.

Hearing of his son's constant misfortunes, his father sends him a video greeting (which was subsequently used in a cigar commercial submitted by his father).

Needless to say, that video disturbed him greatly. He goes to use his newly aquired Glactic Holo-Ham radio to see what's going on in the great expanse of space.

Well that was the straw that broke the camels back and thus begins his hatred for Aliens. Gotta do something about this! So what better than to join Galcom. He recieved his fist promo recruitment video.

He liked what he saw so he orders a second promo video.

HOOORAH! Sure he can do that!! So he runs right to Galcom HQ. He leaves the recruitment office very happy and ready for some action.

The brass were not very pleased. To say he didn't start on the right foot is an understatement and this is where he wound up after that infamous incident.

Even his bunk mates give him grief.

Unfortunately this knock on the head occured the same day he was to take his first duty in a munitions dump.

Slowly he started gaining respect from his peers by signing up for dangerous duties. Why fight his destiny he thinks.

He even test flies Galcom's brain storm of Non-Jetpack marine arial attack.

Well with his new found respect he gains access to fighters. Wise choice?

Still can't seem to get it.

After those two stunts he get's transfered to ship duty. Needless to say he ends up on this tub.

Well now I hope we can understand Resnig a whole lot better.

Too be continued...........

[ 06-11-2004, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: LostInSpace ]

quote:

Originally posted by Kalshion:

Oh? And hear I thought all along he had been dropped on his head as a baby... 9 times

Well I do have one that shows what happened to him before the grandmother incident but thought it might be too disturbing for some but here it is anyway Resnig's dad takes him for an innoccent outing at 3 months old

• 2 weeks later...

OMG, that was fricking great!!

I had not had time to go through everyone of those links until this evening.

Well Done LIS, had me laughing, and the fireworks factory, OMG!! That was incredible.....

quote:

Originally posted by Jaguar:

OMG, that was fricking great!!

I had not had time to go through everyone of those links until this evening.

Well Done LIS, had me laughing, and the fireworks factory, OMG!! That was incredible.....

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. Makes for a nice detraction from the political debates dosen't it.