Homeland Security

Is it just me, or does anyone else find it absolutely amazing that the U.S.

government can track a cow born in Canada almost three years ago, right

down to the stall where she slept in the state of Washington, and determine

exactly what the cow ate. They can track calves right to their stalls, and

tell you what kind of feed they ate. But they are unable to locate 11

million illegal aliens wandering around in their country, including people

that are trying to blow up important structures in the U.S.

SOLUTION: Give every illegal alien a cow as soon as they enter the country.

That is because the beef producers are generally private businesses, so they actually keep decent records that the government then used to track the cows down. If the government ran the cattle industry, we could be sure that there would be cows walking down our streets and steak would cost $500 a pound.

quote:

But they are unable to locate 11

million illegal aliens wandering around in their country,

The fact is, our government agencies, are NOT interested in illegal aliens. The CITY where I live, just put out a pamphlet, instructing us(the citizens) that they(the city) would NOT prosecute, detain, or turn into the I.N.S., any reports concerning illegals. I have it in writing, on the city government body letterhead!!.

The cities reason for doing this, is that the FEDERAL and STATE governments will not allocate the funds to cover the expense, which the city must incur, for holding illegals.

ON the other hand, the federal government is willing to pay $50.00 per head, per night, compensation for every american citizen, held within the jails.

makes one wonder, does'nt it?

***solution: pull proportionate I.N.S. funding, and allocate compensation and the authority for LOCAL police to incarcerate illegals.***

OR not only give the illegals a cow, but also give I.N.S. agents a pooper scooper!!

[ 07-06-2004, 03:54 PM: Message edited by: street ]

quote:

Originally posted by Matchoo:

That is because the beef producers are generally private businesses, so they actually keep decent records that the government then used to track the cows down. If the government ran the cattle industry, we could be sure that there would be cows walking down our streets and steak would cost $500 a pound.

ROTFLMAO!!!

If you ask me....the world is screwed up.....so in 30 years VOTE FOR ME! your next president!

where do i stand on abortion? who the hell cares!

What do i think of gay marriage? who the hell cares!

What do i think of illegal aliens? SO you admit they do exist?!

my policies? what the hell is that....i'll come up with some after i get elected!

VOTE FOR ME! The only man you CAN trust with your 18 year old daughter!!

quote:

Originally posted by UnderLord:

LOL street! oh yeah and 5 women for every man!

Dude, I can barely handle the one, WTF would I do with 5?

Lose my mind most likely..... (where's the exploding head emoticon?)

quote:

LOL street! oh yeah and 5 women for every man!

I could,....uh... consider staying,...... but I would want to meet them first!... It would be a REAL PLUS, if they were totally oblivious, to AMERICAN ideologies... Maybe raised, in the ancient chinese culture, of servatude or some such....hummm... you know Like: being obediant, seen and not heard, kinda thing. (just kidding, but admittantly, I do have the occasional fantasy, that such women, yet exist, on this god-awful-planet.. )

[ 07-16-2004, 01:43 PM: Message edited by: street ]

• 4 weeks later...

Thats nothing.

The US GOV should hire Blockbuster to track down people.

A girl i know returned from having lived overseas for years, she got married overseas, her last name changed (and she changed it in all her documents).

2 months after she moved back to the US, in a different state than where she rented the movie, she got the late return movie bill in the mail.

If thats not impressive manhunting i dunno what is.