Drinking and shotguns in your pants don't mix

quote:

Originally posted by street:

Drinking, dont even mix with brain cells, without it killing thousands and thousands of them...humm..

Therein lies the reason for the accidental making of a Eunuch.

hmmm, searching for a PC term...

"Alcoholically retarded"???

Or just a plain old Rah rah retard???

quote:

ÔÇ£The shooting of yourself is plainly an exceptional circumstance which is capable of reducing the sentence,ÔÇØ Moore said. ÔÇ£But in this case, I am quite certain, it does not justify reducing it below the statutory minimum.ÔÇØ

The man SHOT HIMSELF in the GROIN , how much punishment can you give that wasn't already received?

Guest kenny87

While out on a hunting expedition, a man is climbing over a fallen tree when his shotgun goes off, hitting him straight in the groin. Rushed to hospital, he awakes from the anaesthetic to find the surgeon has done a marvellous job repairing his damaged member. As he dresses to go home, the surgeon wanders over and hands him a business card. ÔÇÿThis is my brother's card. I'll make an appointment for you to see him.ÔÇÖ The guy is shocked. ÔÇÿBut it says here that heÔÇÖs a professional flute player,ÔÇÖ he says. ÔÇÿHow can he help me?ÔÇÖ The doctor smiles. ÔÇÿWell,ÔÇÖ he says, ÔÇÿheÔÇÖs going to show you where to put your fingers so you don't piss in your eye.ÔÇÖ