John Kerry and American Indians

During a campaign tour of the Apache Nation Wednesday, Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry said he had a plan to increase every Native American's income by $40,000 a year. Senator Kerry refused repeated requests for details of his plan.

However, he also told the Apaches that during his Senate career, he has voted YES 9,637 times....for every Indian issue ever introduced.

Before his departure, the Apache Tribe presented the Presidential candidate a plaque inscribed with his new Indian name, Walking Eagle.

After Kerry left, tribal officials explained that Walking Eagle is a bird so full of $h!t it can't fly.

quote:

Originally posted by Kartoffel:

Isnt this the wrong thread for a political slur?

It's a joke Kartoffel, it never happened, therefore this is where it should go.

Fictionalized stories such as this one do NOT belong in the political forum.

It's a joke, this is where it belongs.

It has some definite truth to it, but it is still a joke.....

And if you wanna know the dead d truth about it, I dislike Bush, but I dislike Kerry FAR more then I do Bush, therefore I will vote for Bush.

The lesser of 2 evils, pretty sad, but that's the truth.

If Bush were just a bit more conservative, but he's all I've got, so I will back him and cross my fingers that he doesn't screw the pooch like he did with that STUPID no child left behind, or the idiotic welfare prescription crap....

• 3 weeks later...

LOL, dude, that is got to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen in my life....

Let me explain why....

When I was in the Army, I went to basic training in Ft Sill OK.

When I graduated. my mother flew down to see the ceremony, and I got a 2 day leave to go on a minivacation with her.

We went to one of those wildlife safari places, where they have wild animals running loose, and you drive your car through, take pictures etc.

Anyway, we were driving through one section of the park, and it had these damn ostriches running around, my mom stopped the car so that I could take a picture out my window, the next thing I hear is my mother screaming, as this ostrich stuck it's head into the drivers window. My mother had left it open, and was looking at me taking my picture, when this creature stuck it's head in to say hello.

When she turned around she was literally nose to beak with this HUGE fricking bird, she grabbed the window handle and started cranking, but instead of going up, it went down, which sent her into even MORE of a panic.

It was fricking hilarious, so whenever I see that picture, I laugh so hard my side aches.

John Kerry was scheduled to visit the Catholic National Cathedral outside Washington as part of his campaign. Kerry's campaign manager made a visit to the Cardinal and said to him, "We've been getting a lot of bad publicity among Catholics because of Kerry's position on abortion and the like. We'd gladly make a contribution to the church of $100,000 if during your sermon you'd say John Kerry is a saint."

The Cardinal thinks it over for a few moments and finally says, "The Church is in desperate need of funds and I will agree to do it."

Kerry pompously shows up looking especially smug today and as the Mass progresses the Cardinal begins his homily.

"John Kerry is petty, a self absorbed hypocrite and a nitwit. He is a liar, a cheat, and a low intelligence weasel. He wrote a book and portrayed himself in the best light when he was a traitor to his fellow servicemen. He has lied about his military record and had the gall to put himself in for a medal. He married for money and is using it to lie to the American people. He is the worst example of a Catholic I've ever personally known. But compared to Ted Kennedy, John Kerry is a saint."