Selling my kid's XBox360 for $100

LMAO!!!

Serves the little rotter right. Kids these days. No respect whatsoever.

quote:

Selling My Kid's XBox 360--$100

My kid has been an absolute terror for the last month. He has been demanding more and more from my wife while constantly pestering us to give him his X-box 360 early so he can play it. Last night was the last straw when he kicked my $2000 stereo system after I refused to give it to him early.

It is an X-box 360 system. It has the console, harddrive, a couple of cables, and some sort of little headset or something.

So we have decided to get some revenge this Christmas. I will need to keep the box.

To purchase this system, you must be able to pick it up at my house or at work during normal hours. Call in advance so I can get the wife to take the kid out for a drive or distract him downstairs.

I am asking $100 cash. I will also need you to bring a bag of charcoal so I can fill the box up with. Let me stress again that you will get the full contents of the box-the 360, controller, headset, those cords, etc. YOU WILL NOT GET THE BOX, as we will need it along with the charcoal for a little x-mas surprise.

I would prefer that this goes to a kid who deserves it and treats his mom nice, but I will sell it to anybody just to get rid of it. If nobody buys this by christmas eve, I will just go and toss the contents of the box in a dumpster.