Fart filter chair pad

Not sure why I'm responding... but some time ago I was cruising the net and found a similar product you stick in your pants!. It was a pad with adhesive on one side and fart filter material sewn into it. The site was pretty hilarious (diagrams and all) because it was so serious.

I travel quite frequently for my job and one thing that always bothered me is people that use the toilet as soon as they board the plane. Now, I don't know if they are 'marking their territory' or what, but it's friggin RUDE to take a dump and stink up the plane before it even leaves the gate. Use the toilet in the airport for chrissakes.

As for the simple act of passing gas, I was on a flight once when someone let one go that was SO BAD that I could taste it! Disgusting I know, but I kid you not.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Grizzle:

As for the simple act of passing gas, I was on a flight once when someone let one go that was SO BAD that
I could taste it
! Disgusting I know, but I kid you not.

ROFLMAO! Oh man that hurts!

I was in the sporting goods section of a department store recently, picking up a new driver for my golf bag. I was headed for the cashier when a woman, with a small child, practically knocked me down to get to the register first. She had two small articles of clothing(not from the sporting goods section) that she had picked out for the kid and proceeded to pay for them with a one hundred dollar bill. Naturally the clerks register didn't have enough money to give her change. So I did the only thing I could to repay this lady for being a totally inconsiderate idiot. I ripped a doozy of a SBD nearby. Needless to say, she whipped out the old credit card to hasten the transaction and her egress from the sporting goods section, which was now a toxic environment.

Crepitation can be alot of fun. Especially if you rip one in an elevator just prior to reaching the ground floor.

The people who just got on to go up can hear you laughing for several floors.

quote:

Not sure why I'm responding... but some time ago I was cruising the net and found a similar product you stick in your pants!. It was a pad with adhesive on one side and fart filter material sewn into it. The site was pretty hilarious (diagrams and all) because it was so serious.

I think that would have been http://www.flat-d.com. Their product list is here. And a diagram of the product you describe is here.

If you zoom in on the picture in my original link, and look at the packaging, you will see the above web site referenced on the packaging itself. Which is how I stumbled across it.

quote:

As for the simple act of passing gas, I was on a flight once when someone let one go that was SO BAD that
I could taste it
! Disgusting I know, but I kid you not.

Well techically when you smell you are tasting... just with different sensors not located in your tongue. Both the tongue and the nose use the same airway.

So next time, turn around and tell the farter: DUDE YOU TASTE AWEFUL