Problem entering asset

Cruis.In

Ok so I've left the ship on a planet for about 10 hours while trading, now that I have come back to dock with it, the shuttle won't dock. This happened before, possible the power is out or low and systems like launch control don't have power.

So I exit the shuttle and try to board the craft right? Well pressing / doesn't get me in so I'm kind of stumped as to how the hell I would get back in to remedy what ever is wrong if anything.

[ 09-15-2005, 07:45 AM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

I also pushed alt-d, the problem is my alter-ego is not targetting the craft. I aim my weapon at the craft and usually like before I am expecting to see a green box appear around signifying I have locked onto it, and hence then press alt+d to enter it. However that is not happening.

I started a new game and did it. The green targetting box appears once I exit my craft and I am able to get back inside. Also cannot re-enter my shuttlecraft either, once I exit it.

very funny, anyhow back to my oringal problem, I got this friggin ship out of fuel all systems off line, I towed it from the planet to space, and I jumped to wraith I docked with it, I bought some radine to give it, but HOW in bloody hell and I going to get the radine over to the ship?

any ideas? I boarded the ship now and tried ctrl-s for sos tow, maybe they give me some radine, hell I'd like to scuttle the ship and get a new one failing anything else.

here's what I've tried so far, dumping the radine into a cargo pod right on top the cc hopin g it could collect it, no go.

transfer cargo, not feasible...

too bad I don't have a backpack I could fill with 25 radine so when I board my cc I could turn on launch control and land my shuttle and juice her up, man my crew is dying as we speak!

ok I got it. I towed the ship to Wraith then got out and docked at wraith since all targetting is down just pressed comma until I came to the target reading range 0.00 which was wraith, docked got my fuel now my crew says they taking a vacation.

5 dead. I guess I missed the memo/email from the CE saying we were low on fuel while I was trading

quote:

Originally posted by Cruis.In:

very funny, anyhow back to my oringal problem, I got this friggin ship out of fuel all systems off line, I towed it from the planet to space, and I jumped to wraith I docked with it, I bought some radine to give it, but HOW in bloody hell and I going to get the radine over to the ship?

any ideas? I boarded the ship now and tried ctrl-s for sos tow, maybe they give me some radine, hell I'd like to scuttle the ship and get a new one failing anything else.

here's what I've tried so far, dumping the radine into a cargo pod right on top the cc hopin g it could collect it, no go.

transfer cargo, not feasible...

too bad I don't have a backpack I could fill with 25 radine so when I board my cc I could turn on launch control and land my shuttle and juice her up, man my crew is dying as we speak!

Sorry, but I just had to point out that this post illustrates exactly what makes this game so great.

My question is, would they have still died if he had put them in the shuttles?

Would the shuttle life-support still function in that situation?

(Granted of course, depending on the ship, they couldn't have ALL fitted in the shuttle(s)...)