ACM Question: TOD4 M1 *Spoilers*

Reshawn

I have a question about a portion of this mission that I haven't figured out how to do yet, and I am guessing that it is because I am missing something obvious. Oddly, this is the only part of the whole campaign that is giving me problems. Even protecting the GCV-Gecko wasn't nearly so hard.

Anyway, I have not had problems defending the starbase in the mission zone. The fighters are easy to kill, and when the enemy marines land I already have my vehicles deployed around them and a large marine force is transported down into the battle. No real problem defending the starbase. I am even able to get the ICV-Tripwire without many problems.

My problem comes from the 'Report to Starpath' portion of the mission orders. How am I supposed to do that? Here is what I have tried already:

Flying to Starpath and Docking in a shuttle.

Flying to Starpath and docking in the CC.

Flying to Starpath and waiting outside for a bit in a shuttle.

Flying to Starpath and waiting outside for a bit in the CC.

Even tried going back several times during the mission, both in my CC and in a Shuttle.

So I am guessing I am missing something very obvious and am wondering if anyone would be so nice as to either post or send me a PM with some suggestions/hints to start me in the right direction.

Thanks.

First of all, there is no TOD4/M1. The final scenario you are talking about, is classified.

Second, whats so hard about reporting to a station?

...and if you were actually paying attention and reading your comms, you would see the message that Starpath sends you once you are in the Mars region.

Oopse, you are right about the mission, it isn't a tour of duty.

As for paying attention to my coms I was and here is more or less what happened:

This was my second time through so I knew that at the end of TOD3 I would be returned to Sol. So as soon as I was able I headed that way so I would be more or less on time.

7:00 I got the mission.

7:06 I arrived in Mars and was told where my Mzone was.

7:11 the Starbase comes under attack.

7:15 Nat Mason yells at me saying "You were asked to report to Starpath immediately!!" despite the fact that I am in the Mzone and arrived at Mars more or less on time.

Because I was yelled at I guessed that there was something I was missing and thus that I was probably missing out on some Experience Points (despite the fact that at the end of the mission I had no penalty).

I am guessing that my arriving early is probably the reason for this after thinking about it some more.

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to answer my obviously silly question.

Ignore Nat, he will yell at you ten minutes into the scenario because he wants to ensure that you don't forget your orders. Which is exactly what happened to you.

As for the base attack, it happens 16 mins into the scenario; regardless of whether or not you are around.

The trick is that you need to complete the previous scenario well within the alloted time and hop over to Starpath asap.