BCM v1.0.02 RC Patch

Supreme Cmdr

quote:

Originally posted by Gamaliel:

I am now testing 1.0.02 RC6 and have welcomed the new flight engineers to my crew. I also noted the presence of the new auxiliary charger on Deck 4 of my transport.

However for some reason my shuttlecrafts still do not appear to be getting recharged.

It should work. What makes you think it doesn't?

The aux charger is used for charging OC and SC crafts only. The amount of charge depends on the current state of the charger. Just like the VCF says. If the charger condition is 50, then the craft will only be charged to 50%

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Urza:

Jeez, by the time we have an official 1.0.02 patch out, we'll be up to RC 54!

heh.

Anyway, if you recall, I did say that I won't release this patch until that persistent damageFX issue was fixed. Well, its fixed now. So, this patch is going to be cooked for a few more days, then it goes final on Friday.

btw, I can assume that your problems have magically disappeared, now that you've stopped using invalid saved games?

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

heh.

Anyway, if you recall, I did say that I won't release this patch until that persistent damageFX issue was fixed. Well, its fixed now. So, this patch is going to be cooked for a few more days, then it goes final on Friday.

btw, I can assume that your problems have magically disappeared, now that you've stopped using invalid saved games?

Yup. Works as sweet as a nut. In fact, it hasn't crahed yet since RC5. A patch a day keeps the bugs away!

quote:

Originally posted by Commander Jamont:

maybe a stupid question , but why are the patches to big , why dont make a update patch like before on the beta , thats not so big for us isdn users woooot

when i get my dsl ill stop complaining

They're cumulative so you don't have to worry about downloading patch #1 and installing it and then downloading patch #2 and installing it and so forth as needed. Oh and quit complaining I download each of the RCs using a 56K modem.

[ 12-06-2001: Message edited by: Tyrn ]

quote:

Originally posted by Commander Jamont:

i now , but if the patches could be smaller , but i would think that you would have 7 patches on the server from rc 1 to 7 , but they would be a lot smaller

And then we'd have to deal with n00bs who only install the last patch instead of all 7. No thanks, too much headache.

quote:

Tyrn posted on 12-06-2001

Oh and quit complaining I download each of the RCs using a 56K modem.

I hear you brother, am downloading the patch now, and let me tell you even a downloading from a 56K modem is not bad enough, try downloading a 56K modem from a town in the boonies in a country where the isp is shit

[ 12-08-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Jeffery Eu ]

report for r7:

just want to say thanx derek for being so fast on the patches and game issues ... and allowing my ass to get back onto the forums.

the game still crashes, but not anywhere near as frequently. in a 5 hour session, the game crashed 3 times.

Deleted a bunch of inconsequential crap by someone who has not been paying attention or reading the game manual.

[ 12-06-2001: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Jeffery Eu:

I hear you brother, am downloading the patch now, and let me tell you even a downloading from a 56K modem is not bad enough, try downloading a 56K modem from a town in the boonies in a country where the isp is shit

That's nothing. Try downloadign the EP1 demo and EP2 demo on a 56k. (and if you don't know both demos are over 100+mb)

quote:

Originally posted by JJ:

where do i get rc 7 , i don't see th link>?

Hey JJ, plz read this thread CAREFULLY and you might find the answer.

p.s. Where's your system profile, don't expect any support if you don't put your system profile in your sig.

[ 12-07-2001: Message edited by: Papi ]

quote:

Originally posted by Baloogan:

what was wrong with spfx probs?

I have clearly said that I am not interested in driver related issues. Period.

Also, IIRC, you posted about incorrect locations in Navitron. Knowing FULL well that the AI of your NO will affect this. Yet another already discussed issue.

If one of the the 1.0.02 RC patches erased the saved games some time back, will the final 1.0.02 erase the saved games from the final 1.0.01 patch?

No, I haven't installed any of the RC patches yet. Unless I'm beta-testing or doing development, I have an aversion to beta/non-final software (unless it is absolutely critical to systems operation, like a driver). I prefer waiting for the final release.