BCM v1.0.02 (FINAL) Patch Released

Supreme Cmdr

quote:

Originally posted by Soback:

SC, if you repackaged the 1002 patch with and added the stuff in that 2.8mb file, shouldn't the file size of the patch have changed? I tried downloading the patch from 3D gamers again and it looks like they still have the old 7.2mb patch.

No

I just wanted to say thanks for hosting the file Tyrn. I tried several times last night to download it from 3dgamers with no success. I was finally able to download the patch on your server.

Thanks! I really appreciate it.

quote:

Originally posted by canusa:

I just wanted to say thanks for hosting the file Tyrn. I tried several times last night to download it from 3dgamers with no success. I was finally able to download the patch on your server.

You're mighty welcome. BCM is a marvel and the more support I can give it the better.

quote:

Originally posted by canusa:

I am going to be signing up for a separate ISP for hosting patch files.

Guest Phantom3253

Hey SC. You said to refer to the other thread regarding the half a jetpack thing. I just wanted to know which other thread was that. The thread about the wrong model being used.

[ 12-15-2001: Message edited by: Commander Phantom ]

quote:

Originally posted by Commander Phantom:

Hey SC. You said to refer to the other thread regarding the half a jetpack thing. I just wanted to know which other thread was that.

I believe hes talking about his post in the video issues thread. The one at 19:32, to be precise.