BCM v1.0.05 (FINAL) Patch Released

Supreme Cmdr

If anyone is getting a CTD after transporting the AE to a planet, it is related to the F1 view switch. Forgot to enable something.

I am uploading the patch files again, with this fix. But if you already have the 1.0.05 patch, you will only need to install the 1.0.05 patch upgrade on top of your current 1.0.05 (full or upgrade) install.

The 1.0.05 saved games are not affected by this

I wouldn't download this until later tonite or tomorrow, since its going to take some time for the mirrors to update - today being Sunday and all. However, the testers who are hosting the patch, may have it available if they want.

[ 01-27-2002: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

The links on my site are being refreshed and uploaded right now. The official mirrors appear to be up, because the new timestamp on the file is 1/27/02 (on 3d Gamers, at least), and the filesize is different. Mirrors should be up around 10 min from this post's timestamp.

Nova, over and out.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

I wouldn't download this until later tonite or tomorrow, since its going to take some time for the mirrors to update - today being Sunday and all. However, the testers who are hosting the patch, may have it available if they want.

My site has been updated.

ftp://[email protected]/bcm/

• 2 weeks later...