BCM 1.0.08 RC23 Released

Supreme Cmdr

Hello, I'm again. Excuse me if I'm bothering.

At present I have my CD number, but in case I'd lose it, is there any archive in the PC (with the game installed of course) where appears this number, and not to have to ask for it to SC as other users had to do?

Thanks a lot

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by SR-71:

Hello, I'm again. Excuse me if I'm bothering.

At present I have my CD number, but in case I'd lose it, is there any archive in the PC (with the game installed of course) where appears this number, and not to have to ask for it to SC as other users had to do?

Thanks a lot

No, its not recorded anywhere. So don't lose it because you'll need it to access multiplayer servers. If you lose it, you'd have to buy a new copy of the game. We don't issue out replacement CD Keys.

• 3 weeks later...

I have uploaded an RC19 build which also contains the recent RC21 fix related to an exit (or CTD) when attempting to restore a saved game.

This release should get you folks going until the next major release is ready.

RC18 saved games should be backward compatible

See the first post in this thread for the file link

[ 10-28-2002, 10:52 PM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Nova:

OMGOMG, thanks SC! Now I can actually try to play myself a full game instead of seeing how long I can last using resume.

hehe, check to make sure it actually works first - since I had to hack in several RC19/20/21 code modules to come up with this RC19 hybrid.

Was at school, but installed it earlier today. I'll go check right now.

Congrats on post 10900, chief. Let the numbers fly.

[update: Unless the "randomness" of the savegame bug let me load this session, all systems appear good. Thanks, SC. ]

[ 10-29-2002, 03:38 PM: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Nova:

[update: Unless the "randomness" of the savegame bug let me load this session, all systems appear good. Thanks, SC. ]

nah, its fixed. Those goons over at Area 51 said so!

[ 10-29-2002, 05:05 PM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

• 2 weeks later...

quote:

quote:

Added particle fx to shots (for a tracer type effect) fired by vehicles. Not that you'd even see them - considering the size of the shot which measures 0.16m (H) x 0.16m (W) x 0.48m (L).

quote:

No. They are accurately scaled to match the size of the barrel. duh!

At the risk of stepping onto a mine, have you ever seen a real tracer round when fired? They look like minature shooting stars. Highly visible.

quote:

Originally posted by Kiran:

At the risk of stepping onto a mine, have you ever seen a real tracer round when fired? They look like minature shooting stars. Highly visible.

Yeah, I know what they are. I'm not doing them in BCM because it never was a feature and I'd have to make a lot of changes to do them. Maybe in BCG.

You will be able to see the ones (particles) I attached to the shots if you are in fp mode and someone fires at you and it whizzes by.

[ 11-14-2002, 08:03 AM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]