UC 1.01.00 Patch Status

Supreme Cmdr

This patch has become too massive, so I am going to be releasing it tomorrow as is. There are still some mp issues (ground objects on the planet) which still need to be resolved and are currently high priority for the next 1.02.01 patch hopefully due out by the end of the month. In the meantime, the 1.02.00 patch is massive enough to keep everyone busy....and off my back.

The public mp servers will be running this version tomorrow and will go live to the public (password removed) upon release of this patch.

[ 04-20-2004, 07:33 PM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info!

Edit: didn't expect to get involved in this 'Religion and Politics' stuff. But hey.

[ 04-17-2004, 01:39 AM: Message edited by: Cc ]

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Piewackit:

I suppose they are getting all their ships ready for us noobs

Hehe, you bet!

Until then though its ready when its ready, and right now its not ready.

quote:

Originally posted by Supreme Cmdr:

quote:

Originally posted by UltraMage:

Eh? The title of this thread is now UC 1.01.00 Patch Status? Is the game regressing?

Siddown, fool.

ROFL

This is when you know SC is on a hellacious coding binge.

quote:

Originally posted by Grizzle:

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by UltraMage:

Eh? The title of this thread is now UC 1.01.00 Patch Status? Is the game regressing?

Siddown, fool.

ROFL

This is when you know SC is on a hellacious coding binge.

hehe. Actually, I decided to go with my internal build numbers in order to avoid confusion and also because this is a massive update (there haven't been any official patches to UC since it was released back on 02-04-04) that warrants a primary build number. Hence the new numbering. All previous build numbers were based on internal RC build numbering.

I have released this patch to the Beta testers for testing. Hopefully it will be released to the public soon. I apologize for the delay.

To tide you over, here are some shots taken from one of the new IA scenarios (IA0120). In this one, you are an MIM en-route to an LZ to assist in the evacuation of some officers. You can play it in various ways, but I opted to hop in the back of the intruder gunship (MONGOOSE 01) en-route to the LZ to deploy some NPC troops, before it took off. I had one minute to run over to it and get in the back. I ended up on top of it by just climbing up the side while it was airborne. The first time I tried it, I fell out and got killed.

When you start this scenario, there are two Intruder gunships off to your right. The scripted one en-route to the LZ, is the farthest one from you. If you hop in the other one, MONGOOSE 01 will take off without you.

And since marines can asset switch to gunships, shuttles etc, you can play this scenario later by just letting MONGOOSE 01 go ahead with its mission, while you asset switch to and fly another gunship (e.g. a faster Phantom in the same area) and you can then just follow MONGOOSE 01 to the LZ.

photo001

photo002

photo003

photo004

photo005

photo006

photo007

[ 04-21-2004, 09:37 PM: Message edited by: Supreme Cmdr ]

quote:

I had one minute to run over to it and get in the back. I ended up on top of it by just climbing up the side while it was airborne. The first time I tried it, I fell out and got killed.

Yeah, not everyone is as skilled a surfer as myself, ha ha .