UC 1.01.00 Patch Status

Supreme Cmdr

quote:

Supreme Cmdr wrote:

To see some more shots (I just released 29 more) from this upcoming patch, go here.

Agh! It's KILLING me!!!

(wrings hands impatiently)

I'm just going to sit here and stew in my impatience. I'm sure there are others who would take the exact opposite view, but the more I see, the more impatient I get for the thing that whenever anyone asks when it's going to be ready the stock reply is, "when it's ready."

I respect the stock reply, but do ya have ta make it look so darn good when we can't get hold of it yet? Between the VCF and the screenshots I'm gonna go nuts!

ZM out...

...of his mind!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Remo Williams

No matter how much I look at them I just can't get over those new billboard texture for the trees. Man there wicked looking!

Just wanted to let you know that it's very much appreciated.

I've enjoyed the Battlecruiser games since the beginning and each new incarnation and the subsequent patches has brought the game ever nearer to all I could wish for in a space simulation. No other game gives me so much freedom and really makes me feel responsible for my ship and crew.

Looking forward to the new patch and again thanks.

Well, the new shots and graphics improvement are incredible !!! Congratulations and thanks for this Kind of game suport. But i┬┤m just so anxious to "test" it by myself. I know that "the patch is ready when it┬┤s ready", but any possible date to release it ? Please.

In one of those screens where the troops are blowing up a SAM, you can see one of the marines running *away* from the area.

It's the little things that make this game so great. Just where is that marine going? Doesn't really matter, but knowing 'he' decided to run that way and is not following a predefined script/path gets me all giddy.

Yup $19.99 is a steal for this game. Think you might release a gold version sometime in the future SC? If not, I may just pick up a second copy as a show of support.

I stepped away from the game for a bit when the new patch was announced deciding that I would wait for the polish to be applied to the product. I like UC as it is but I really wanted to do missions etc., with the patch's upgrades. I'm a guy that will play through the campaigns ONCE so I might as well do it in style *snickers*. Obviously, seeing these new screens and reading about what is coming with the patch I am totally psyched about retaking my captain's chair and I am really happy that I get to play MOST of the campaign missions in the "enhanced" environments. Couple that with the enhancements to multiplayer that will allow me to spank some of my verbal sparring partners on these forums and I'm elated! *Begins writing his Death List* (Kill Bill reference).

Nice work Derek, I can't wait for the patch to come out.

quote:

Originally posted by Grizzle:

Yup $19.99 is a steal for this game. Think you might release a gold version sometime in the future SC? If not, I may just pick up a second copy as a show of support.

19.99 dollars? Ah well, at least I have the satisfaction of knowing I supported this game by paying more - 19.99 POUNDS.

By the way, SC, where do I send the bill for a new carpet? I've ruined mine by drooling so much.

quote:

19.99 dollars? Ah well, at least I have the satisfaction of knowing I supported this game by paying more - 19.99 POUNDS

But still a bargain.

quote:

Originally posted by Baloogan:

...patch?

just got the game... I rilly like the planets now...

If you are happy now....just hang on to your shorts!

Only thing I have to say about that thing with the DreamCatcher, I bow my head in shame!. Good to see you SC, didn't fold. You called them up and won the pot. Good going! "I want to shake your and with pride!"

You make me jelous!